Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TobyFox2002

Old April 26th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Alright, within the next few days I will be putting together the install ".hl" files for the my community update. However, before I can do so I have a question to ask regarding what files I should include.

Since the last update that I have released I have received, from various HL users, and worked on some myself, some non-campaign specific supplement files. Complete Arcane, Dragon Magic, Frostburn, Libris Mortis and Races of the Dragon. While Complete Arcane will be included regardless because it contains the very requested WARLOCK class.

I personally believe that all supplements are fair game to be added, and while I acknowledge and understand the point of view that much of the 3.x content has been either added to Pathfinder or left out for a reason. I feel that there is something to be said for the play style of using the old prestige, spells, feats and options that some GMS and players might wish to use.

My leaning is to include them, and unless I receive significant feedback to the contrary, that is what I will do. I just wanted to ask here first for other peoples' view on the matter.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote