Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Bob G

Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:51 AM
Hello again,

Is there a way to determine what fields and tags are available for specific combat maneuvers like Disarm or Trip? There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the UI that I can right-click to see the debug fields or tags.

Projects: Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games) 97.9%, Assassin (Interjection Games) 88%, Fortunate (rebuild of Luckbringer, Rite Publishing) 87.2%, Adept Godling (Super Genius Games) 73.9%, Eldritch Godling (Super Genius Games) 72.9%, Mighty Godling (Super Genius Games) 44.3%, Clever Godling (Super Genius Games) 41.2%, Legendary Cavalier (Legendary Games) 30.9%

Message me for a list of completed projects.
Visit my blog! https://gauntletsofblogrepower.blogspot.com/
Bob G is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:32 PM
Develop -> Floating Info Windows -> Show Selection Tags/Fields

This will let you search all picks that have been bootstrapped by their name or id, then see their tags or fields depending on the menu item you chose.
TheIronGolem is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Bob G

Old May 26th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Develop -> Floating Info Windows -> Show Selection Tags/Fields

This will let you search all picks that have been bootstrapped by their name or id, then see their tags or fields depending on the menu item you chose.
Hi IG, thanks, but I can't seem to find a combat maneuver in the UI over which I can hover and right click. Are they somewhere in the UI, and if so, where?

Projects: Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games) 97.9%, Assassin (Interjection Games) 88%, Fortunate (rebuild of Luckbringer, Rite Publishing) 87.2%, Adept Godling (Super Genius Games) 73.9%, Eldritch Godling (Super Genius Games) 72.9%, Mighty Godling (Super Genius Games) 44.3%, Clever Godling (Super Genius Games) 41.2%, Legendary Cavalier (Legendary Games) 30.9%

Bob G is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 26th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob G View Post
Hi IG, thanks, but I can't seem to find a combat maneuver in the UI over which I can hover and right click. Are they somewhere in the UI, and if so, where?
Well, this is why I recommended using the menu option at the top. Individual combat maneuvers don't appear in the UI unless they are subject to CMB/CMD modifiers independently from other maneuvers (for example, if you have a feat that gives a bonus to Trip attempts). But if you use Show Selection Fields/Tags, you can look it up regardless of whether it appears in the UI or not.
TheIronGolem is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Bob G

Old May 26th, 2020, 09:06 PM
No way! I completely missed the point of your response. That allows me to see the tags or fields on a pick even if I can't access it through the UI. Sorry, I need to read more carefully. You rock!

Bob G is offline   #5 Reply With Quote