Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old July 31st, 2014, 10:43 AM
Release Notes: Be sure to print or remember your roster builds as many saved rosters will not work. You can of course re-create them, unless they were illegal builds and I finally caught them with rules validations.

• Wood Elves (Special Characters - Naestra and Arahan now included this release.)
• Code modification on Pistols (Brace/Orge/Dwarf) and how they are displayed on the At stat value. They will now show a "*" next to At stat value.
• Bug Fixes (Typos, other small stuff)

Please if you find a bug or text error please try and cite the error and provide a book page reference or in the case of FAQ errata, cite the army FAQ and so forth.

If you find a programming error, IE (Something does not work) give an example on how to recreate the glitch.

You can use either the auto-update feature or DL manually from http://dl.dropbox.com/s/7gqq5v5fhz4z74e/WF8_2.77.ab

Last edited by EdSteiner; August 2nd, 2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Got the Wood Elves Special Characters fixed
EdSteiner is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old August 2nd, 2014, 06:05 PM
Naestra and Arahan have been added in you can just DL and import this release again. Wood elves player take note, since I could not get GW to provide me any further details on how to treat two In models on a MB model as MC, I just punted and kicked the ball down field. Pease review with your opponent on how you may wish to treat this unit before you begin play.
EdSteiner is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old August 5th, 2014, 12:21 AM
I personally reckon they should be treated as a single, four-wound model that regenerates to full if it isnt killed in a turn. Apply the regular MC rules from there.
TJHIPI of course.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ancelica

Old August 5th, 2014, 01:44 AM
I see the Monstrous Cav rules as allowing both girls to become T4 W3 models. That's how I read the rules, so that's how I've always played them.
My opponents couldn't care less. It's not like they are super over-powered. Just makes them a little more survivable.

-A
Ancelica is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old August 5th, 2014, 07:34 AM
Well now at least everyone can see why it was so hard to figure out how to code this unit. I agree with Mr Rose... T4 2 Wo each for a MC model that is still a hard thing to figure out becuase you must direct you attacks at each sister since wounds cannot carry over. So unless you can get a cannon ball to clip them and do 4 wounds, they just stay around.
EdSteiner is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
palanquindude

Old August 14th, 2014, 02:08 AM
Since installing this update all of my fantasy army lists (not limited to a specific race from what I can see) fail to display any 'composition summary' even though the window is open for it. Not sure if this is the update or me missing something. Have looked in the manual etc and can't see any setting for it.
palanquindude is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old August 20th, 2014, 10:27 AM
You are the first to report this error, I didn't change any of that coding so I cannot understand why only you have reported the error. However I will DL the fileset and see if it breaks for me

Last edited by EdSteiner; August 20th, 2014 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Typo
EdSteiner is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old August 20th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Just tested my version, works fine for me.
Yobtar is offline   #8 Reply With Quote