Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 31st, 2013, 05:19 PM
Any updates?
dartnet is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old January 31st, 2013, 08:15 PM
Almost done with the basic book. Still need to enter some vehicles, robots, and prestige classes. Also getting one error on the Pilot class. Should be ready for testing by the weekend if anyone is interested.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old January 31st, 2013, 08:37 PM
That I am sir. That I am.
dartnet is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old January 31st, 2013, 09:23 PM
chiefweasel you are the man. Looking forward to it.
jbearwillis is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Xorial

Old February 1st, 2013, 05:01 AM
Question. Are you changing the Pilot class any? Making it more appropriate for Pathfinder?

Lo, there do I see my Father..
Lo, there do I see my Mother
And my Sisters and my Brothers..
Lo, there do I see the line
Of my people back to the beginning..
Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
In the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the Brave may live forever.
Xorial is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old February 1st, 2013, 06:25 AM
I have had to make some changes to both the classes, Pilot and Mechanist. I will need to change the prestige classes a bit as well. I have tried to save as much as I could, but even some things like the class skills are not used in Pathfinder, so I had to change them up.

I think all I have left is to enter in some vehicles, robots, fix an error when adding a secondary bonus for the Pilot class, replace all the original classes with new ones since they all get the Freefall skill, add prestige classes, and a few pieces of equipment that modifies other equipment like a Scope.

I think replacing the original classes will be the hardest. I cant seem to be able to get the system to create a class with the same name and have it replace the older one. Some of the items, like prestige classes can wait a bit and come out with an update later. Once the main book, The Starfarer's Handbook is done and tested I'll start on the other books. It takes a while when you are doing everything yourself.

If anyone would like a copy of the files when I are ready for testing just send me an email with your email addresses and I'll get the files out to you. Please provide feedback and point out any issues/errors/spelling problems, things like that and I will go back and correct them.

For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old February 1st, 2013, 02:58 PM
Archetypes sir each that add the freefall skill.
dartnet is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old February 5th, 2013, 04:56 PM
OK all, I have finished the Dragonstar system for Pathfinder. All I have left is a few prestige classes and robots. Both aren't required for play, and I will get around to them soon. So far I have received Xorial's email address so far. I know that a few others have asked for the files but I need to get some email addresses in order to send them the files. All I really am looking for is to make sure everything works and is tied back to the Dragonstar system.

Folks should know that the files are not a perfect match of the old Dragonstar system which was created in D&D 3.0. With bringing the Dragonstar system into Pathfinder some changes had to be made. Its as close as I could get it. I had to add a few things and remove a few other things so that it would fit into the Pathfinder system. None of the Dragonstar rules are included in the files, you'll need to get those yourself.

Also you will need the Pathfinder system for HL for this to work. I would recommend that you create a new game system called Dragonstar and then drop the files into that game system folder. These files only contain the Starfarers Handbook. I'll get to the other books later. So send me your email address and I'll send the files for your testing.

I also ask that you don's pass these files around to others. I am looking to obtain the Dargonstar rights from FFG and hope to bring this back to market in the future, and the HL files will be part of that process.

chiefweasel is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Xorial

Old February 5th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Yes, I got my files. I haven't had time to look through them, yet. When I do I will get back on here & praise them highly.

Lo, there do I see my Father..
Lo, there do I see my Mother
And my Sisters and my Brothers..
Lo, there do I see the line
Of my people back to the beginning..
Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
In the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the Brave may live forever.
Xorial is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old February 5th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Chiefweasel check your PMs my email addy is in there.
dartnet is offline   #30 Reply With Quote