Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

B_Steele

Old February 14th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Hey guys, I just thought I'd point out that the Jump Pack option for the Blood Angel Death Company is severely screwed up.

The DC itself seems fine, but when you click to add jump packs it no longer costs 5 points a model, but seems to be multiplying to a bigger cost with each click of the add button. I have no idea what is going on, but it REALLY messes up the army list.

-Bry
B_Steele is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 14th, 2008, 10:45 AM
According to the 40k data files maintainers at www.ab40k.org, this bug will be fixed in next week's release (the alpha version of that release is also available at ab40k.org, if you want to use it today).
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 18th, 2008, 01:55 PM
This was fixed with a patch for version 1.28b on the site here http://www.ab40k.org,/

Good news is there is another version released(v1.29a) where this is fixed the link is here http://www.ab40k.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=92

Now there will be another version(v1.29b) showing up in the updates section in AB sometime this week.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #3 Reply With Quote