Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Oninotaki

Old December 1st, 2011, 09:14 PM
So I have been running a darksun campaign for a bit over a year now and the WOTC character builder has been driving me nuts since adding anything custom to it is a royal pain if not impossible. Anyway yesterday I noticed that hero lab had a 4e option so I picked it up after what may not have been a complete enough examination. This leaves me with a few questions.

1) What is up with themes? Are they every going to be implemented, or is there a way I can add them manually?

2) Is it possible to just rename things like powers/races and adjust the weapons list around? For instance I would like to add brutal 1 to morning stars and flails.

3) Our group uses more more extensive armor list divided into light,medium, and heavy armor, and the max dex/int bonus system from 3.5. Would it be possible to build a new list of armors, and to have those armors give you a partial amount of your int/dex bonus instead of the all or nothing system of 4e?

I am hoping these are all possible because I really do prefer this builder to the WOTC one.
Oninotaki is offline   #1 Reply With Quote