Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
morval
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 96

Old March 31st, 2013, 12:57 AM
How does one go about volunteering to help out with this project. I want to run this AP in the summer and would love to have all the books done by then. I'm very happy to see someone has already done the first three books! I don't want to redo stuff that is already happening.

Also is there any plans on putting this AP into Realmworks? I'll be getting realmworks in May I hope and will probably make this my first project with RW.
morval is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
Posts: 10,727

Old March 31st, 2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morval View Post
How does one go about volunteering to help out with this project.
PM me or send me an email at my forum id at yahoo dot com and we can get you helping out. If your new to the Editor creating the encounter .por files is a great help also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morval View Post
Also is there any plans on putting this AP into Realmworks? I'll be getting realmworks in May I hope and will probably make this my first project with RW.
No plans of yet. Also I was still wondering about the "legal" side of this as the OGL does not cover proper names and stuff which adventures often use. The name of a NPC is even in Paizo stuff not OGL and is IP. Some class names are even not OGL like "Hellknight" PrC. This is why recently if anyone noticed d20pfsrd has been making name changes to generic as once they started to sell stuff they couldn't use the CUP anymore.

So I "think" as long as the stuff we give away stays free we fall under the CUP and we have no issues. But its something I am not 100% sure on.

Next issue was I was opening that other than Coordinating projects being worked on (ie WIP) their would be nothing else I would have to do. The community "cloud" is build directly into RW.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is online now   #32 Reply With Quote
bodrin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,265

Old March 31st, 2013, 04:36 PM
Morval

I'm entering book 4 currently of Way of the Wicked. It's slowly progress, work commitments, minor surgery and other activities have taken its toll lately.

I have all the modules and will be continuing to input the data, if you can wait they'll be finished in the next few months.

Dormio Forte Somnio


Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
morval
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 96

Old March 31st, 2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
PM me or send me an email at my forum id at yahoo dot com and we can get you helping out. If your new to the Editor creating the encounter .por files is a great help also.
Yup, I'd be new, but I could work on the .por files. Thats just entering each NPC into herolab as long as they don't have anything special that herolab doesn't support just yet?
I'll email you.

I can't wait for Realm Works. I'm hoping it will be as good as I'm thinking. It will make GM'ing and playing sooo much better. I love the idea of the players logging in and having everything they have discovered tight there at their finger tips.
morval is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
morval
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 96

Old March 31st, 2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Morval

I'm entering book 4 currently of Way of the Wicked. It's slowly progress, work commitments, minor surgery and other activities have taken its toll lately.

I have all the modules and will be continuing to input the data, if you can wait they'll be finished in the next few months.
Awesome. I won't be running it until I get it entered into Realm Works anyways. I'm going to volunteer some work on the .por files as well though.
morval is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Agyess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 111

Old May 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM
how goes this project? still in the works?
Agyess is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
Posts: 10,727

Old May 12th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agyess View Post
how goes this project? still in the works?
Still in the works. Book 4 will be out this week which also includes the missing Training traits from chapter 1.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is online now   #37 Reply With Quote
StunningFist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23

Old May 18th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Downloaded the updated stuff today. SC, I've said it before and I'll say it again. THANKS. We're starting our WotW campaign next weekend and this makes things so much easier. Honestly we're more excited about this WotW campaign kick off than we have been about any other campaign in a long time. Everything we've read about it has been good.
StunningFist is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
Posts: 10,727

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StunningFist View Post
Downloaded the updated stuff today. SC, I've said it before and I'll say it again. THANKS. We're starting our WotW campaign next weekend and this makes things so much easier. Honestly we're more excited about this WotW campaign kick off than we have been about any other campaign in a long time. Everything we've read about it has been good.
No problem but Bodrin does the hard work on WotW!

Yea I picked up the PDFs for this project and I have to say they read really well. It really seems like it would be ALLOT of fun to run. But my group has waited far too many years for "Razor Coast" so that is what I am starting next in about the fall.

Good luck on the new campaign.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is online now   #39 Reply With Quote
Coopernicus
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 49

Old July 15th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
No problem but Bodrin does the hard work on WotW!

Yea I picked up the PDFs for this project and I have to say they read really well. It really seems like it would be ALLOT of fun to run. But my group has waited far too many years for "Razor Coast" so that is what I am starting next in about the fall.

Good luck on the new campaign.
Hey SC,

Any word on book 4? Thanks!

I have two groups on WotW right now, and I love reading them and especially playing around with the NPC's and enemy's abilities and stats/spells chosen etc to match closer to the particulars of the campaigns.
Coopernicus is offline   #40 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.