Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:37 PM
Ok aside from getting the randomizer on the personal tab working properly, I think I've got all the race components done now.

Ability Score Tables are in place as well finally. I haven't figured out where I will have these display yet. Thinking the abilities summary might work for them.

Now on to Classes...

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old September 24th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Saving Throw table implemented.

Screenshot shows the Saving Throw table on the Basics summary. This display shows the saving throws in order of priority from Top to Bottom. The tables are in place. I am not sure how I will edit them to deal with Multiclass characters at this time. Will figure that out later on. I am not planning on dealing with multiclass functionality until I get the basics for single class characters in place.

Now I just need to get the class thing figured out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg User Interface Progress Sept 24 2013.JPG (166.2 KB, 28 views)

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; September 24th, 2013 at 02:09 AM.
RavenX is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old September 24th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Spymaster Mathias,

What would be the best way of handling classes in your opinion? I am considering just putting multiclass options in as classes, but I still need to be able to account for hit dice and the like. Some classes stop gaining hit dice after a certain level and gain constant HP after that, like Fighters gain 3 hp after 9th level.

RavenX is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old September 25th, 2013, 03:10 AM
Just letting people know, I plan on taking a Hiatus from this project for awhile.
I need to focus on something else right now.

RavenX is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old September 25th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Restarted this data again. Started building class helpers and class level components.

Last edited by RavenX; March 11th, 2014 at 12:43 AM.
RavenX is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 11th, 2014, 12:43 AM
I will continue working on this periodically, but it will take time for me to finish cranking through it.

I've managed to successfully implement class levels, a class options section at the top of the tab for Wild Talents (other optional things dealing with class will be added there), The display of class levels is reminiscent of Pathfinder, with the exception of the favored class choice, in place of that is a set of edit portals for PSPs gained per level (These portals are hidden for non-psionic characters). Psionic Powers can be added through the editor as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (252.0 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by RavenX; March 11th, 2014 at 07:14 AM.
RavenX is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 11th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Psionic Powers tab progress

As of right now, the Psionic powers are nearly completely implemented.
Attached Images
File Type: png Psionics tab.png (309.1 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by RavenX; March 11th, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
RavenX is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 11th, 2014, 10:17 PM
This is what I've done for the Psionics tab. I've tested the mechanics and buttons and it is working correctly. I don't have much left to build to finish implementing the psionics.
Attached Images
File Type: png Psionics tab2.png (171.4 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by RavenX; March 11th, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
RavenX is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 29th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Progress has been slow, sorry about that. NaNoWriMo ate up much of my spare time this month. Anyway, here is a shot of what I've started to implement for the proficiencies tab (Weapon proficiencies are being added today).
Attached Images
File Type: png Proficiency tab progress.png (350.8 KB, 10 views)

RavenX is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 29th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Spellbook progress
Attached Images
File Type: png Spellbook progress.png (352.5 KB, 11 views)

RavenX is offline   #50 Reply With Quote