Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TCArknight

Old June 26th, 2010, 06:06 AM
I really appreciate all the help I've gotten recently on the feats and such but I have another question that not sure how to handle.

1) D20 Modern has Personal Firearms Proficiency which applies to all Handguns and Longarms (Rifles, etc.). For Archaic Weapons and Exotic Melee Weapons, I've got the ProfArch and ProfEMel User tags assigned to weapons and as part of the custom selection for those feats.

However, since PFA is a Group of weapons, I've copied it from Simple Weapons Proficiency - All. How do I modify this to use my User tag of ProfFire? Do I need to assign it to a Group (Like Druid and Monk weapons) and then add the group to the feat or what?

2) Is it possible to add a new Damage Type? (Ballistic)

Thanks!
Thomas
TCArknight is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 26th, 2010, 12:57 PM
1) Well, if each of them has a certain same tag (maybe User.ProfFireAr) you could write a script that does the same thing as weapon focus but with a foreach.

foreach pick in hero from BaseWep where "User.ProfFireAr"
perform each.forward[WepProf.?]
nexteach

Or something like that. I haven't tested the code, so take it with a grain of salt.

2) What do you mean by damage type? Like Piercing/slashing/bludgeoning? Or like Fire/cold/acid/electricity/sonic?

In the first case, I have no idea. In the second you would need to modify any feats that have a selector for elements.
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old June 26th, 2010, 01:58 PM
1) Yes, each weapon has User.ProfFire tag. If I understand it right, the weapon won't show as proficient in the Weapon selector screen, but will once added to the hero?

2) Yes, I need to add Ballistic to Piercing, Bludgeoning and Slashing. Right now, using the Bludgeoning which is close enough...
TCArknight is offline   #3 Reply With Quote