Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 12th, 2010, 09:58 PM
The button to memorize a MM modified spell has disappeared. Said so in the other thread, but seems like it deserves it's own.

Also, now that classes have Caster Level defined for them, maybe you guys could change things with pre req of "Caster Level Xth" so that they no longer count the Hero.Caster tag (and therefore mess up, qualifying a 1st level Wizard, 1st level Sorcerer, 1st level Cleric as though he had CL 3rd) and count the field value instead?
Lawful_g is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old June 13th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Actually, I noticed how in the Pathfinder forum there is a sticky post with error reports at the top. Do you think you could set up a similar thing for this forum? It seems like I make a lot of reports and they keep slipping off the end of the forum. I can't seem to remember if I have posted half the stuff I stumble across.
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old June 13th, 2010, 04:24 AM
For example, I just rediscovered (I think) that Trap Sense is working wonky. Rogues bootstrap a special with a Calcvalue (whose name is screwed up, only showing as +X), but Barbarians do not and just show the class special.

I stumbled across it while trying to code the Pre-reqs for a feat.
Lawful_g is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 14th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
The button to memorize a MM modified spell has disappeared. Said so in the other thread, but seems like it deserves it's own.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. (BTW, it only seems to be the Wizard that's having a problem).

Quote:
Also, now that classes have Caster Level defined for them, maybe you guys could change things with pre req of "Caster Level Xth" so that they no longer count the Hero.Caster tag (and therefore mess up, qualifying a 1st level Wizard, 1st level Sorcerer, 1st level Cleric as though he had CL 3rd) and count the field value instead?
I will in the next update. If you want to use this for your own material, it's herofield[tMaxCaster].value - I just didn't have the chance to change the feats to use that.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 14th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
For example, I just rediscovered (I think) that Trap Sense is working wonky. Rogues bootstrap a special with a Calcvalue (whose name is screwed up, only showing as +X), but Barbarians do not and just show the class special.

I stumbled across it while trying to code the Pre-reqs for a feat.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

(P.S. This one hadn't been on my to-do list, and I'm afraid I don't remember seeing it before)

Last edited by Mathias; June 14th, 2010 at 09:42 AM.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 14th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Actually, I noticed how in the Pathfinder forum there is a sticky post with error reports at the top. Do you think you could set up a similar thing for this forum? It seems like I make a lot of reports and they keep slipping off the end of the forum. I can't seem to remember if I have posted half the stuff I stumble across.
I'm not sure if it would help you, I'm afraid - I like to create a new thread for each file update, so things more than one update old would drift off the bottom, as any other thread. There'll be a new update coming out later this week, so I'll create a thread at that point.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old June 14th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Cool, thanks a lot for your help.
Lawful_g is offline   #7 Reply With Quote