Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

roma912

Old January 30th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I am looking for a bit of advice on this software and macs. I have a Emac (1.25Ghz OS10.3.9) and am looking to obtain this software to aid in gaming but am not sure of which emulator is suited? So, which PC emulator is good and what is not? Also which OS is army builder 3 best run through if run on a Mac?

Thanks in advance

Ross
roma912 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 9th, 2007, 07:55 PM
At 10:51 AM 1/30/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I am looking for a bit of advice on this software and macs. I have a Emac (1.25Ghz OS10.3.9) and am looking to obtain this software to aid in gaming but am not sure of which emulator is suited? So, which PC emulator is good and what is not? Also which OS is army builder 3 best run through if run on a Mac?
I am NOT a Mac expect by any stretch. However, I can state that AB runs well under Virtual PC, and I've been told it also runs fine under Soft PC. I do NOT know the minimum performance specs you'll require on the Mac. But you can install the demo version of AB under the emulator and take it for a test drive. If the product runs fine for you in demo mode, it will run the same in licensed mode. This way, you can verify the product will work for your needs before you shell out your hard-earned cash.

Hope this helps,
Rob
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote