Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonisis View Post
Being as it was only me having an issue. And I was asking for advice. And the issue fixed itself. Don't really consider it a bug.
So the BUG that happens every time a ranger character is made. But somehow that means it is fixed to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonisis View Post
But maybe you should try professionalism over sarcasam.
So when someone tries to help you then you get pissed off? Yep I think you need to take a hard look at yourself if a person helping you is getting you upset. Or if you feel insulted its all you seeing stuff that does not exist.

I gave the fix for THIS BUG in the 3rd post to this thread. But make sure you don't report the issue to anyone because we for sure would not want to actually get it fixed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
If the way I write comes across as upset or anything that is not it at all the case. I am sorry I cracked a joke about "not reporting" this but it was totally a joke. Hence why I use so many smilies because I am joking around. ErinRigh knew I was joking around and NOT at your expense Agonisis just in general about bug reporting.

This is a bug I can repeat over and over again and it has to do with changes to the binary program made about 6 months ago. To save CPU time not all scripts are executing all the time anymore. The only time ALL scripts fire is when you load a .por file or go to "Tools->Trigger Full Evaluation Immediately".

Hence when you rebooted HL it worked. Hence why in the 3rd post I said save and reload.

But whatever I was trying to help.

P.S - I have already reported this bug with exact steps to reproduce it. Hopefully this lets LW fix the bug for everyone.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Agonisis

Old July 23rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Dude, I didn't come here to argue. I took your advice and it worked thank you, As I posted later after restarting my system. and I'm not in the least mad. And apparently missed a post. I'm not here enough to know if you were or weren't joking. I just wanted to know if I was doing something wrong. If it's a bug then simply say so and I'll happily Report it as such. If not I don't want to waste yours or the other contributors time.
Agonisis is offline   #13 Reply With Quote