Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

LoyalGamer

Old August 24th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Is there a way to have spells ordered by spell level? Right now the printout PDF has them in alphabetical order. It makes it a real pain to find what spells you want to memorize by level.
LoyalGamer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 24th, 2019, 12:27 PM
Hi Loyal! Can you show me a screen shot of what you're talking about? I ask because the printout does show the spells by level, and then by alpha, both on the character sheet, and on the full spell description pages.
Lj Stephens is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LoyalGamer

Old August 24th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Sure thing. I made a cleric. In his print zip file he has a character sheet, abilities and gear sheet, and Spells - Full Description pdfs. The only spells shown are in the Spells - Full Description pdf. This has a list of all the cleric's spells in alphabetical order. There is no grouping based on spell level.

https://ibb.co/PrY8LGg
LoyalGamer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 29th, 2019, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the screen shot. Huh ... that is odd. I'll see what I can find out for you.
Lj Stephens is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
LoyalGamer

Old August 30th, 2019, 09:41 PM
And it's the same for all the casters I've tested. Here's the druid for example:

https://ibb.co/c2Hyyzq

All spells in the "Spells - Full Description.pdf" are in alphabetical order, which is far from helpful.
LoyalGamer is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 1st, 2019, 12:04 AM
Hi again. It seems this is a bug, we've not been able to replicate it so far. My apologies for the frustration. If you would please report it to support@wolflair.com with the screenshots (very helpful BTW) and as much detail as you can provide, we would be very appreciative. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Lj Stephens is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Triceranuke

Old September 7th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Same here for how spells show up. Feats and abilities are also alphabetized vs showing up as a class/skill/general feat which makes looking for abilities harder in game.
Triceranuke is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 7th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Hi Triceranuke. Sorry for the frustration. Please go ahead and email this to Support. It shouldn't be in alpha order. Thanks!
Lj Stephens is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
seansong

Send a message via AIM to seansong

Old November 17th, 2019, 05:46 AM
I printed off a 1st level Druid yesterday, and the Focus 1 spells (wild morph and wild shape) appear first on the list, but then the spell 1 and cantrip 1 spells are intermingled sorted Alpha. Wondering if this still a bug, or if that is intentional as the cantrips cast at 1st level?
Thx
Sean
seansong is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Yoshua

Old November 17th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Looking in the Spellbook I am making on a new wizard Cantrips are being listed as 1st lvl spells again, could that be the cause of the spells out of level order? Havent tried printing or adding 2nd level spells yet.
Yoshua is offline   #10 Reply With Quote