Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Cortex System

Notices

zguillotine

Old October 1st, 2009, 04:00 PM
I am having a problem printing my character sheets. Now, I bought the program specifically so that I can print these sheets. It makes for a crisp clean starting point and they can be updated. These functions make this great, however, you will notice that each of the values in Cortex is a dice shape with a number inside it to show the die type, D4, D6, etc. All of these are showing up as black boxes on the print out. Additionally there is a grouping of stun/wound circles in the center of the page that are printing up as black boxes and on the bottom left of page one the plot points are printing as black boxes.

Please advise if there is a font set or something else that I need in order to cause these character sheets to print correctly.
zguillotine is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
flamepulse

Old October 1st, 2009, 11:15 PM
make sure that you dont have print color as black selected in your print properties.
flamepulse is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 2nd, 2009, 07:19 AM
The things you're having trouble with are stored as bitmaps, rather than a font. If checking your printer settings doesn't help, I'm afraid I'd have to recommend a clean re-install. Copy your saved portfolios elsewhere, go to the license menu within the program and select "Send my licenses to me" (if you don't have the license numbers readily available), then delete the HeroLab folder and re-install the program.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote