Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowchaser View Post
There's a glitch in the Mecha building, when you have a character with more than one language, it reports a validation error because you can't select additional languages on the MECHA. Odd, that.
Oh, I guess I need to disable the Language skill for Mechas. Oops...
Colen is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveDave88 View Post
That's awesome! The Mecha and Manga AND Warriors and Warlocks addons are great, thanks so much to all of you for your hard work!
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the addon.
Colen is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Shadowchaser

Old November 24th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I would also like to see the character feats from the Mecha chapter (and the other chapter-specific feats and powers like Pets and Martial Arts) added into the update, if possible. It's annoying that they weren't all grouped in the same area in the book(though the author was trying to break the genres down individually)... but perhaps if they could be added as different check-marked options, like the sub-options from the Mastermind's Manual? Just a thought.

Anyway, we're going to start our first M&M Mecha game after Thanksgiving, thanks to your hard work! Thanks a bunch, guys!
Shadowchaser is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Dragoon-Darkfire

Old November 29th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Oh, I guess I need to disable the Language skill for Mechas. Oops...
Yea I have that problem too. It's kinda annoying trying to make a character when it's constantly harping at you that you haven't selected a language for a giant robotic monstrosity.
Dragoon-Darkfire is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowchaser View Post
I would also like to see the character feats from the Mecha chapter (and the other chapter-specific feats and powers like Pets and Martial Arts) added into the update, if possible. It's annoying that they weren't all grouped in the same area in the book(though the author was trying to break the genres down individually)... but perhaps if they could be added as different check-marked options, like the sub-options from the Mastermind's Manual? Just a thought.
Sorry, I missed those when I was going over the book. I'll put them on the list for a future update.
Colen is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Shadowchaser

Old November 30th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Sorry, I missed those when I was going over the book. I'll put them on the list for a future update.
No worries, it's easy enough to do. They even managed to hide some decent rules options in the back of Warriors and Warlocks that I felt should have been in the character build section, too. What's the point of dividing the book up into sections dedicated to 'feats, powers, etc' if you're not going to put ALL the feats, powers, etc in those sections? Silly writers.

Honestly, the character powers and feats in the Pets section and Martial Arts section are bigger 'Game-changers' than the ones in the Mecha section. Read 'em, and you'll know what I mean...
Shadowchaser is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 30th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Just curious, the "missing" archetypes from Instant Superheros, would you accept them if a user were to input them for you? I figured that since that was the source of various MeMa and WaWa material, it would not be a problem, but I also know that rights can be fiddly issue and you might not have the rights to print the other archetypes.
Duggan is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old December 2nd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah i would love all the Archetypes from all the PDFs i own the PDFs but Hero Labs makes it so much better
Virtue is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2009, 01:50 PM
We would absolutely accept them if people were to submit them - a user actually sent me a PM this weekend offering his copies of the archetypes, so if he sends them along we'll get them included in the files (with credit given to him for them, of course).

The reason we haven't entered them is simply lack of time, not because of a rights limitation - AFAIK we have the rights to do whatever we like with any of the Mutants & Masterminds material, from a character creation point of view.
Colen is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Silpheed

Old January 26th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Is there a piece I need to buy because the Manga & Mecha book is greyed out in my settings section. When I go to see whats available for purchase it is not listed.
Silpheed is offline   #20 Reply With Quote