Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

tank

Old February 10th, 2007, 02:12 PM
i have tried to get 40k data files and nothing has worked and no one has replyed to my support e-mail i have v2.2c and i have a tau army and cant get the data file to use army builder someone anyone if you have any answers that could help send me an e-mail at brentnicholson@hotmail.com thanks
tank is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2007, 06:03 PM
At 03:12 PM 2/10/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
i have tried to get 40k data files and nothing has worked and no one has replyed to my support e-mail i have v2.2c and i have a tau army and cant get the data file to use army builder someone anyone if you have any answers that could help send me an e-mail at brentnicholson@hotmail.com (brentnicholson@hotmail.com) thanks
If you sent emails to support@wolflair.com and you never received a response, you need to check your spam filters. Remember that Hotmail also has its OWN spam settings that usually start out pretty severe by default, so it's common to have Hotmail throw away important emails until you properly configure the spam settings.

If you are using V2.2c, then you need to use the proper set of 40K data files for V2.2c. If you use the files for AB3, they simply won't show up within AB2.

I have no idea how to get 40K data files for AB2, so you'll need to have someone else help you with that. You might consider posting an inquiry on the website hosted by the authors of the 40K data files, since they are likely to best know the answer.

Hope this helps,
Rob
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
paintbllrunner

Old February 18th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I am having the same troubles that you are. I havent been trying to DL files for V3. the author is un reachable from this site's database and my support e mails have brought me here. I have the dark eldar and cannot DL the data for 40k.
paintbllrunner is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
harkan
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 20th, 2007, 09:54 AM
The 40k file authors took the decision several months back to drop support for the 2.2 files - there are user files available to download from our site and also v3.42 of the AB2.2 files:

http://www.ab40k.org/modules.php?nam...download&cid=3

However, we do NOT provide any support for v2.2 40k files.

DR files - we need more info on what you are saying, is it you cannot download the full import file for ab3.x or some particular part for the DE??
harkan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote