Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Golkiwu

Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Just use class abilities, and set them as activatable. Create a user tag for them, and if they're activated, assign that tag to the hero. Then, in an evalrule, if they're activated, count the number of times that tag has been assigned to the hero - if it's more than one, then that's an error.
Is that something I would input in the Class tab as a Custom Ability, or under the Custom Ability Tab in the editor? And if it is under the Custom Ablity Tab, will it be assigned only to the Sword Sage? I am looking through these, and as it is my first time attempting this level of customization, I am slow to find the proper paths.

My main handicap is that I am looking for these things as you have labeled them in your posts, and I am not seeing them. When you say "Class Abilities" are you referring to the "Custom Abilities" in the Class tab? If so, I am a little lost as to how to use the Custom Ability count part. I really do not know what that does except maybe indicate a progression through levels. I apologise for my profound ignorance on this, but I can say that once I understand how something works, I am a fast study! Also, I am looking through the editor help, slow but steady.

That's Homunculus!

Last edited by Golkiwu; February 2nd, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
Golkiwu is offline   #11 Reply With Quote