Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 21st, 2008, 09:24 AM
Ok I got the M&M data file and it works fine & I am setting up the stuff the the games I run.

I run games that use specific skill/feats/powers for that particular setting & I was wondering if there was a way to tag the data files so that I could hide the stuff that didn't fit in the game at the time.

Example: The reality skill and the Faith power (A renamed version of the magic power) are used used in my M&M TORG game but not in my Freedom City Game.

Is there a way to set it so that whe I had the laptop to a player to make his character he doesn't see the stuff that isen't in the game?
dartnet is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:31 PM
At 10:24 AM 6/21/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
I run games that use specific skill/feats/powers for that particular setting & I was wondering if there was a way to tag the data files so that I could hide the stuff that didn't fit in the game at the time.

Is there a way to set it so that whe I had the laptop to a player to make his character he doesn't see the stuff that isen't in the game?
There is a mechanism for doing this built into HL, but it has been exposed and documented yet. When we release the official Authoring Kit, you will be able to do this. Just a little while longer.... :-)
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote