Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Anastrianna

Old July 11th, 2013, 06:23 PM
It sucks that they don't appear to want to do anything involving DragonStar. I only had a brief experience with it when it was first released and loved it. Always regretted not getting my hands on the books.

I'd love to get my hands on the material you are working on.

Last edited by Anastrianna; July 11th, 2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Addition to post
Anastrianna is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old July 13th, 2013, 09:14 AM
The books are still available via PDF from varios places. The problem is that they are in D20 v3.0. I had hoped to bring them up to Pathfinder level. I did with HL files, but didnt write down rules.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Anastrianna

Old July 13th, 2013, 03:13 PM
yeah, I have found the books. Having the basic rules will come in handy, but I would like to also get the HL files you did as well if possible.
Anastrianna is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old July 14th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Sure, I can send you what I have. Someone else was taking them and adding some new stuff, not sure where that project is at the moment. Shoot me private mail with your email address and I'll send the files along.

For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old October 14th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
Ok, has been some time since I worked on this, but have been making excellent progress so far. I have completed all the skills and feats and races. With a few races missing, the Soul Mechs and Half-Dragons. I don't see them as all that important at the moment since they are evil races. But I'll get to the eventually. Tomorrow I will start working on the classes to map them over to Pathfinder.

Wish me luck.
What gives you the idea that Soulmechs are neccessrily evil?
LazarX is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old October 15th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Ever met one? Evil to the core. lol, actually the evil reference was in the creation process. Its extremely diffficult to program them using Pathfinder rules. They are also very difficult to play since they can not be healed by the healer of the party, so non one I know has played them. They essential are an Eidalon but as a class.

If you're really interested I can revisit this and see what I can do. I left out several races as well because I didnt seem them fitting or not making sense, or just too damn difficult to program.

chiefweasel is offline   #16 Reply With Quote