Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

renoir

Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:28 PM
Hello, I'm attempting to build out my occultist in HeroLab for my weekly home game, but I'm having a time with this in HeroLab. Mainly, I can't seem to figure out why I don't have Legacy Weapon available to me as a focus power. I don't have any archetypes selected and I've chosen Trappings of the Warrior as my panoply. I have the Occult Adventures content, so I'm really confused as to why this is not an option and the build kind of hinges on this Focus Power.

Also, I keep getting an error in my validation notes that my domains have not been specified for my implement schools. Each school just reads "Transmutation (????)" and when I type something into the text box it still remains red. What am I missing?

I've been using the system for about a year, but I don't have nearly all the content purchased, so if it's a matter of selecting a certain add-on package, please just let me know!

Any help is appreciated!
renoir is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
duus

Old November 21st, 2018, 12:59 PM
I think you need to choose the right spells...i.e. at least one transmutation and one abjuration spell of each level. That's my experience.
duus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
duus

Old November 21st, 2018, 01:00 PM
I had a related question: Do you find that full BAB for your panoply weapon works correctly? I get iterative attacks correctly, BUT I don't seem to get the right BAB for my attack and damage...
duus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Cantello

Old January 8th, 2024, 01:35 AM
Necro - did anyone manage to ge the Trappings of the Warrior calculated correctly (or at all) in HL? I have taken the panoply, assigned the necessary mental focus for abjuration & transmutation but Trappings of the Warrior never shows up anywhere...
Cantello is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old January 8th, 2024, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantello View Post
Necro - did anyone manage to ge the Trappings of the Warrior calculated correctly (or at all) in HL? I have taken the panoply, assigned the necessary mental focus for abjuration & transmutation but Trappings of the Warrior never shows up anywhere...
Raise a bug report with Lone Wolf. Posts to the forum here may not been seen by LW, and reporting a problem directly is a bit more likely to get a response/answer.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #5 Reply With Quote