Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Parody

Old April 8th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasharen View Post
+(way more than 1) to not having to select the popup every single time I paste something, plain text all the way. In fact just make Ctrl+V do plain text, and ctrl+alt+v give options. I rarely if ever want to keep the formatting of anything I am pasting in this context
My suggestion for this was to use Ctrl-Shift-V do Paste Plain Text, which is the same as my desktop publishing programs.

Making Ctrl-V not paste the most appropriate format (generally meaning the most detailed one it understands) on the clipboard is a horribly counter-intuitive change: now when you copy and paste items from within Realm Works (whose most appropriate format appears to be RTF) you get unformatted text with no tables or other such objects?

Last edited by Parody; April 9th, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
Parody is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old April 9th, 2015, 01:07 AM
Also good. There are a lot of good approaches. The less popups we see the better it is for us. . .

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Greebo

Old April 10th, 2015, 02:00 AM
+1 for all of it, since I use different styles for in-game information and rules and changing every thing manually for every single snippet is rather cumbersome. And after changing the snippets, my headings are to small.
Greebo is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old April 10th, 2015, 04:13 AM
I think the best way would be to support the style ribbon better. Even if we are limed to the 2 styles of today it would be great if those could be customised and will be applied from there on by default.

There could be additional styles for the headings. ..

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old April 10th, 2015, 06:51 AM
I just assumed that the way you'd configure the "Default Font Type and Size" that was the original topic of this thread was by editing the Styles.

The implementation may make it more difficult, though: if the Styles are duplicated for each new snippet instead of being shared, it's harder to update when the styles change. :(

Last edited by Parody; April 10th, 2015 at 06:59 AM.
Parody is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old April 10th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasharen View Post
+(way more than 1) to not having to select the popup every single time I paste something, plain text all the way. In fact just make Ctrl+V do plain text, and ctrl+alt+v give options. I rarely if ever want to keep the formatting of anything I am pasting in this context
I REALLY like this idea. +1 for it.
ruhar is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old September 4th, 2015, 10:40 AM
+1

I responded in May 2014. My eyes aren't as young as the whipper snappers at LW so please please please let us change the default font and size to what is comfortable and readable for us. At the very least can you change the default size to something a little bigger until we can have the option to change it ourselves. Please.
ruhar is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 4th, 2015, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
My eyes aren't as young as the whipper snappers at LW...
Not all of us are whipper snappers.... Such as Rob and myself.
davidp is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old September 5th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidp View Post
*chuckles* So noted. As long as you're not yet yelling 'Get off my lawn!', you're good.
weogarth is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old September 5th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidp View Post
I don't know if I've met you davidp but I've met Rob at GenCon over the years and I feel safe to make a bet that he is younger than me. LOL
ruhar is offline   #60 Reply With Quote