Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Slater Rockfist

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:51 AM
Thanks!

ART for DL would be nice!

Yesterday, i tested the PrC Mighty Anvil of reorx... my Char is cleric 8/ mighty anvil of reorx 7. at this level i‘ve DR 4/- , but HL shows me only DR 2/- (on iPad under register play, right border info) ...is that an error?

And then i search for medaillon of faith, but i don‘t find it...where can i find it?
Slater Rockfist is offline   #161 Reply With Quote
Slater Rockfist

Old December 24th, 2017, 03:43 AM
Hello again!

One of our PC will play the PrC Healing Hand of Mishakal. Is there any plan for conversion for PF/HL? Or any other PrC from Holy Order of Stars? That would be nice!

Merry X-Mas from Germany/Cologne!
Slater Rockfist is offline   #162 Reply With Quote
Slater Rockfist

Old January 27th, 2018, 03:29 AM
Hello! No help? 😢
Slater Rockfist is offline   #163 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old January 27th, 2018, 07:43 AM
Sorry that I can not help you, but this file is done by a member of the community and not Lone Wolf, and real life might be keeping TobyFox2002 very busy. The 1st of the year is one of the busiest times of the year for some companies, give them a little more time, I am sure they will be back in the forms, when things slow down.
jbearwillis is offline   #164 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 27th, 2018, 10:02 AM
I am sorry, I didnt see your post. Those PrC's are on my agenda, yes. However, I have one tiny problem... I dont have a copy of those books, therefore it makes it a little difficult to convert those PrCs.

If you might be able to assist with that I'd be quite appretiative.

As for your older posts, I will examine those issues when I get a chance, I do not own an iPad so if the issue is one unique to the device there would be little I could do.

I intend to convert everything over, and use Subraces, so that you select the Core DWARF and then use a racial custom special to select what type of dwarf you want, to save clutter. I've been testing it with Forgotten Realms Elves and it sofar its working well.

I'll try it with Dragonlance Elves and Dwarves next; although I cannot say when the next release will be.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #165 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 27th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
As for your older posts, I will examine those issues when I get a chance, I do not own an iPad so if the issue is one unique to the device there would be little I could do.
The core HL software is exactly the same for Windows/Mac/iPad. Meaning you dont have to worry about an issue being iPad specific or Mac specific.

If you really needed someone to test something specific for you on an iPad I would be willing to do so.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #166 Reply With Quote
AriesOmega

Old January 27th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Hello all! I am new to using Hero Lab and was browsing around and sounds like this thread has things I could use.

I am currently running a Pathfinder game set in Forgotten Realms during 1372 DR...so the 3E era. We have more or less converted things on the fly that we needed and never used any kind of software for things, but wow...HL is great and I am loving some of the tools.

Anyhow...for someone looking to add things from FR, where do I go to get started?

-- AriesOmega
AriesOmega is offline   #167 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 28th, 2018, 06:11 AM
This is the place, you can make the request right here. However, where ever there is a conflict between 3.5 and 3.0 versions I will use the 3.5 version as the BASE. And Convert up from there.

But, feel free to make requests
TobyFox2002 is offline   #168 Reply With Quote
AriesOmega

Old January 28th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Oh understood. We are using whatever the newer reference is in our "Forgotten Finders" game. Thank you for the quick response.

I guess the first thing is the Human Ethnic Groups and Ethnic Languages. I'd like a Human character to be able to pick say...I dunno...Chondathan as an ethnic group rather than the Pathfinder stuff like Ulfen. I'd also like to be able select a language for that group for free.

Second Deities, which is a bit harder since certain Domains no longer exist in Pathfinder. For the most part our group isn't affected since the players pick things you'd find in the PHB for the most part.

The big thing I would love...this is a long way off probably is "Regions" as per defined in 3.5 which would define starting languages and bonus languages rather than by race. Also give a choice of starting gear.

I am not worried about the Regional Feats. We have for the most part dropped it. No one took one, so really no need to deal with them. They are nice but several of them already have a rough equivalent in PF or have something with same name but is a good deal better than the FR version...like Cosmopolitan for example.
AriesOmega is offline   #169 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 28th, 2018, 08:22 AM
Ethnic Groups and Ethnic Languages? I'm not really sure what that is?

If there are deities that are missing let me know, likewise, domains... let me know. I had assistance with domains and deities this last update and he was a wonderful help but I know there is still much left to do, especially with some of the racial deities.

Bonus languages for regions I can look into, I did something like that for 3.5. But, I built that from the ground up. And to do it for pathfinder would require a full rework from the ground up.

I looked into the optional feat or bonus free gear choice, and as it was explained to me was, its not possible to hard-code. Just add the gear and add it for free, the most I can do is add in text to show what free gear options each region has.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #170 Reply With Quote