Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Darius Silverbolt

Old November 21st, 2021, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Hey guys, been wanting to pop and and let you all know we live, just been super busy with work for the holidays (but when aren't we busy, really). We've not forgotten SF by any means, and always try to get the main books out as close to release as possible (even if nanocyte made us question if we'd need to release Tech Rev in two parts lol, that class was nuts to code). Core books are always our priority for both SF and PF2, and APs get worked in around other projects and enhancements, as I've mentioned elsewhere. We've been doing some contractor training on the PF2 ones lately, since they're simpler to handle in the code than SF tends to be and they've got more experience with the system.

I can't really speak to the details of pipelines or projects, but that's the general approach that is taken.
Daniel I can understand that the core books are priority, I mean that make perfect sense but the Starfinder AP line is YEARS behind and there isn't a lot of core books released in a year. Frankly there is now free software that is up to date that is just a character builder (which is what most of us want) ran by what seems one person. (To be fair it could be more but no where near the staffing of HLO).

Put all the together and it seems HLO has just abandoned the SF AP line and it is really hard to think it's any other way given the communication from LoneWolf.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #22 Reply With Quote