Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

salcor

Old March 27th, 2019, 02:27 PM
Hello,

I am happy to see the content market come to fruition. I completely understand the need to get things set up with Paizo. However, I was wondering if there is any word on what other publishers might be joining the Content Market. Personally I am interested in Pinnacle Entertainment Group for Savage Worlds. I have the Blood Drive trilogy through the Kickstarter and I like it. Will PEG and LWD be offering any future settings or plot point campaigns? How about others like Modiphius? I would love to see Genesys on there, but that is probably wishful thinking.

Salcor
salcor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old March 27th, 2019, 06:18 PM
You might want to lobby the publishers directly. LWD can't do much if the publishers aren't interested/aware.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old March 28th, 2019, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
You might want to lobby the publishers directly. LWD can't do much if the publishers aren't interested/aware.
That's exactly what I was going to suggest to salcor. Clearly thou art a seer!
Rone is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
salcor

Old March 28th, 2019, 10:26 AM
Cool. I have posted a similar question on the PEG forum. Someone did ask what is the process for submitting content to LWD. Also are developers required to do a full purchase of RW?

Salcor
salcor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old March 28th, 2019, 02:10 PM
Those are items that need to be discussed with the administration of both companies. PEG should get in contact with our VP, BJ Hensley. Thanks for letting them know!
Rone is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Darkechilde

Old March 30th, 2019, 11:54 AM
I'm not finding any guidelines or information allowing me, as a writer, to publish my own content. Am I missing something? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Darkechilde is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Thalamus

Old April 2nd, 2019, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkechilde View Post
I'm not finding any guidelines or information allowing me, as a writer, to publish my own content. Am I missing something? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
This is the right question. The Link Realm Works Content Submission Guidelines is broken.
Thalamus is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:53 AM
Added to the broken link repair list. Thanks!
Rone is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkechilde View Post
At this time we are only accepting official content from our official publishing partners, but we will be sure to make an announcement when we know more about user content.
Rone is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Murrdox

Old April 3rd, 2019, 09:46 AM
I'm veeeery excited about user content on the Content Market! I can't wait to see what kind of things the community can come up with when it comes to homebrew adventures!

I'm also hoping that certain publishers might give their blessings to players to create realms based on their publications, as long as we don't SELL them on the content market? That's probably a pipe dream though.

Edit - I've also gone ahead and put a post on the Modiphius Infinity 2D20 forum... because we need more publishers involved!! Who knows maybe they will notice and reach out.

Last edited by Murrdox; April 3rd, 2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: additional thoughts...
Murrdox is offline   #10 Reply With Quote