Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old November 13th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Bug:

The feat 'Dark Authority' (PoW: Expanded, pg 72) has the same text as 'Dark Allure', including the restriction on not being able to take Dark Authority with Dark Allure.

The Allure is a penalty, when they attack others (no penalty attacking you).
The Authority is a penalty, when they attack you (no penalty attacking others).

Currently (within HL), both feats give the penalty when attacking others, and no penalty attacking you.
Ualaa is offline   #1381 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 15th, 2017, 07:29 PM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.11 is out!

v1.11 November 15, 2017

Bug Fixes
  • Conferred Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Beastform Mutagen" issues of wrong values 90 instead of 120. In addition prevented multiple adjustments from turning on by mistake.
  • Ultimate Psionics(ShadowChemosh) - Fixed everything reported in THIS HL forum post.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new adjustment "Equipment, Slots in use" to display all the different magic items slots that have magic items.
  • RGG Bullet Feats (ShadowChemosh)- Fixed the incorrect text on the Tendril Tentacle feats source.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh)- Fixed issue with the adjustment "Class Ability, Remove Tracker" to see the class abilities from the "Auto Bonus Progression" feature of Pathfinder Unchained.
New Features
  • ShadowChemosh Equipment (ShadowChemosh)- Added a new single magic arrow that can be purchased in a stack of 1x to 99x.See THIS post for details.
  • PFS (ShadowChemosh) - Added new logic to prevent PFS things from being locked out simply because its in a user file. LW added logic that causes anything done in a user file to be locked out for PFS characters. A "warning" message still appears no matter what I do but community Pack adjustments are not longer locked out.
Data File Authoring
  • N/A

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1382 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I just opened one of my PFS characters after putting in today's updates. Every one of your adjustments is now getting a "Not Available to Pathfinder Society Characters" error.
LazarX is offline   #1383 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Never mind I understand your earlier post
LazarX is offline   #1384 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old November 15th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Shadow, I went through the 1.11 updates and there are some that are not quite working:

Quote:
The Mind Shield, non-tower shield version, is implemented with a Max Dex of +0. I believe this is supposed to be no Max Dex as opposed to +0 Max Dex.
This does not seem to be working yet.

Quote:
There are Concentration skills for all of the Psychic classes with standard casting abilities. Can one get added for the Soulknife with either of the Gifted Blade options turned on?
This is added, but is calculating incorrectly.

Quote:
Conferred Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Beastform Mutagen" issues of wrong values 90 instead of 120. In addition prevented multiple adjustments from turning on by mistake.
The 120 values have been corrected to 90, but there are still multiple adjustments turning on. This may just be for Rake.

Thanks again for all your work.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1385 Reply With Quote
Tricky110974

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:59 AM
When I add latest version (1.11) to iPad, I get the follow message when trying to load any portfolio.

"Exactly one dossier must be assigned as the 'default' at any given time"

I have v14 of the Pathfinder data file installed.
Tricky110974 is offline   #1386 Reply With Quote
jrcchicago

Old November 16th, 2017, 05:07 AM
I ran the latest Pathfinder Pack update (v1.11) last night on my iPad and the app asked me to reactivate my license. I did, and now every Portfolio I try to open gives me an error window that says “Errors encountered: Exactly one dossier must be designated as the ‘default’ at any given time.” Screenshot attached. When I delete the Pathfinder Pack, the app works fine (except for all of the orphan warnings). Any idea what's going on? Or how I can roll back to v1.10?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 47752A7C-38B7-435E-9948-0446120FC4CC.jpeg (126.3 KB, 3 views)
jrcchicago is offline   #1387 Reply With Quote
EmptyOwl

Old November 16th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Bug:

Wilder does not have a concentration skill option
EmptyOwl is offline   #1388 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky110974 View Post
When I add latest version (1.11) to iPad, I get the follow message when trying to load any portfolio.

"Exactly one dossier must be assigned as the 'default' at any given time"

I have v14 of the Pathfinder data file installed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcchicago View Post
I ran the latest Pathfinder Pack update (v1.11) last night on my iPad and the app asked me to reactivate my license. I did, and now every Portfolio I try to open gives me an error window that says “Errors encountered: Exactly one dossier must be designated as the ‘default’ at any given time.” Screenshot attached. When I delete the Pathfinder Pack, the app works fine (except for all of the orphan warnings). Any idea what's going on? Or how I can roll back to v1.10?
Sorry I screwed up.

I have pushed a new fixed version of the iPad files out. Please download and overwrite v1.11 on the iPad and you should be good to go.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1389 Reply With Quote
Globetrotter

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
[*]ShadowChemosh Equipment (ShadowChemosh)- Added a new single magic arrow that can be purchased in a stack of 1x to 99x
Thank you!
Globetrotter is offline   #1390 Reply With Quote