Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

direinsomniac

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:32 PM
So I am trying to figure out a way to code these 2 statements from the book:

1) "Animated objects in a city must be assigned to a specific building that provides a bonus to Productivity. They provide the following additional settlement modifiers: +1 Economy, +1 Productivity, -1 Loyalty."

The issue here is having the pre-req that the hex have a building which adds to the settlement Productivity score.

2)"Alternatively, animated objects can be assigned to a hex with a Farm, Mine, Quarry, or Sawmill. In such hexes, animated objects usually work alongside human(oid) laborers, replacing or supplementing pack animals or operating heavy machinery. Constructs in these hexes provide +1 additional BP of revenue (or increase Consumption reduction of a Farm by 1)."

This statement seems like it would be coded similar to the Resource improvement, but I looked at that and there is no code to look at. The coding for Resource seems to be all "behind the curtain".
direinsomniac is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
direinsomniac

Old December 20th, 2016, 06:14 PM
**bump**
direinsomniac is offline   #2 Reply With Quote