Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Jobe00

Old March 12th, 2017, 05:45 PM
The new option to grant default wealth for PCs and NPCs is great, but is there a way to differentiate between Basic and Heroic NPCs?

Heroic NPCs get more money as if they were a Level higher than a Basic NPC as noted on page 454 of the Core Rulebook.
Jobe00 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Skarn

Old March 20th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Also, there's the differences caused by using Fast or Slow Advancement adjusting the GP by +/- 1 level.
Skarn is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2017, 05:51 AM
Those should already be taken into account if you pick the "slow/fast advancement" optional rules, and if you specify the heroic ability array on the "configure hero" form. Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old March 21st, 2017, 06:07 AM
I think the issue is that the use of the Heroic vs Basic arrays is sometimes cumbersome. If you just want to "Pick/Roll" stats, then there's no way to indicate you want to apply Basic or Heroic NPC wealth.
Silveras is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:10 AM
Hmm, ok. We'll think about this and see if there's a way to handle it better.
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Skarn

Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Those should already be taken into account if you pick the "slow/fast advancement" optional rules, and if you specify the heroic ability array on the "configure hero" form. Hope this helps!
The last one I was building only showed the heroic, slow GP, even after I switched to medium to try and test it. However, later on, changing in the same NPC worked when I went back to the starting funds.

I normally do specify which array I'm using on the configure page, so I'm not sure what I've been doing wrong; I'll watch more closely the next time I'm building an NPC. :/
Skarn is offline   #6 Reply With Quote