Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ezkaye

Old July 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Hi guys! First time poster here. Hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I'm fairly new to hero lab and pathfinder as well in general.

I've recently, unfortunately, laid my young monk to rest and have decided to try out my hand at a witch this go around. After realizing finally that I needed to activate my account with the "Advanced Player's Guide" content to have access to the witch, I got to work on putting her together.

I'm now running into the issue of finding the "Time Patron." I assume I do not have access to it as it is not a patron listed in the advanced players guide. Which content update do I need to have to enable my Hero Lab access to Time patron and others?

Any guidance or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Ez
ezkaye is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old July 13th, 2017, 08:23 AM
You can look on either D20pfsrd for information (However some of the names there are altered because of copyright/license reasons) or on Archives of Nethys.

To find the witch patrons click here and after that you can use ctrl+f and search for time to find the following entry:

Time (Ultimate Magic pg. 1 (Amazon))
Togainu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote