Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

kunger00

Old November 17th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Mathias, did you fix the Constructs Traits racial special ability to adjust hitpoints? My homebrew construct (which I was adjusting to have the correct hotpoints) suddenly has extra.

Perhaps this is another of the awesome bug fixes you did?

If it is, I suspect the script is slightly off. My medium construct is getting +10hp where it should be getting +20hp.

Last edited by kunger00; November 17th, 2009 at 06:36 AM.
kunger00 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilash View Post
I'm not sure if this is a bug or by design, but the conditions doesn't seem to adjust anything when you set them.
Could you be more specific about which conditions aren't working? I just tried a few, and I can't find anything missing.
Mathias is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbouck View Post
Is the extra upbringing feat feature working? It doesn't seem to be doing anything when I select it.

Also the feat/trait descriptions are getting cut-off when I print and I have the display feat/trait descriptions option selected.
When I tried making a character with "Free Upbringing Feat" selected and "Rise of the Runelords" selected (since the only upbringing feats I've added are from there), and then add an upbringing feat to the character, the number of feats left for the character to take doesn't change. What trouble are you having?

There's a 3-line limit on the description printouts. I'll look into adding a "long descriptions" option or a separate page for that.
Mathias is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
I thought I'd put this here rather that in my other post about the character sheet.

Traits are under Special Abilities heading on the HL Print/PDF. I assume they should be under the Feats, Traits and Flaws heading.

Any chance of having an entry for activated abilies (In Play) for the Rapid Shot feat?
Both of these are things I'll need to fix. Thanks for the report.

Update: the Traits were a quick fix, so that'll be fixed in the next update.

Last edited by Mathias; November 17th, 2009 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Finished one piece
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunger00 View Post
Mathias, did you fix the Constructs Traits racial special ability to adjust hitpoints? My homebrew construct (which I was adjusting to have the correct hotpoints) suddenly has extra.

Perhaps this is another of the awesome bug fixes you did?

If it is, I suspect the script is slightly off. My medium construct is getting +10hp where it should be getting +20hp.
I did add the HP calculations to it.

On the specials tab, take a look at the name of the special - it should now show the bonus HP it's assigning.

The amount of HP bonus will be fixed in the next update - thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old November 17th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I did add the HP calculations to it.

On the specials tab, take a look at the name of the special - it should now show the bonus HP it's assigning.

The amount of HP bonus will be fixed in the next update - thanks for the report.
Excellent! Thanks for doing that!
kunger00 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
mbouck

Old November 17th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Quote:
When I tried making a character with "Free Upbringing Feat" selected and "Rise of the Runelords" selected (since the only upbringing feats I've added are from there), and then add an upbringing feat to the character, the number of feats left for the character to take doesn't change. What trouble are you having?

There's a 3-line limit on the description printouts. I'll look into adding a "long descriptions" option or a separate page for that.
I didn't realize I needed to select "Rise of the Runelords" as well -- thanks!

Mike
mbouck is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old November 17th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Could you be more specific about which conditions aren't working? I just tried a few, and I can't find anything missing.
I double-checked and most conditions seems to be working fine. The two that doesn't work according to the rules though are Grappled and Pinned (see below).

Grappled: Seems to remove Dexterity bonus to AC, when it should give a -4 penalty to AC instead. You should also get a -2 penalty to all attack rolls and combat maneuver checks (except to grapple or escape grapple).

Pinned: Seems to remove Dexterity bonus to AC, when it should make you flat-footed and give you a -4 penalty to AC.

Last edited by evilash; November 18th, 2009 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Clarified report and added Pinned
evilash is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
teinedraig

Old November 18th, 2009, 02:56 AM
An error with the Editor - when you copy a race the editor adds an index="0" attribute to the <bootstrap> tags which then causes a validation error.

Manually editing the xml and removing this errant attribute allows the race to compile correctly.
teinedraig is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
modus0

Old November 18th, 2009, 03:06 AM
The minimum height for both Elves and Half-elves is incorrect, still going off the 3.5 minimums instead of the Pathfinder ones. Likewise, the die type for the Male elf's height modifier has been increased from 2d6 to 2d8.

And given that Pathfinder uses a Weight Modifier that is a multiplier (x3 lbs. for an elf, as opposed to the 3.5 x[1d6] lbs.), would it be easier to force an averaging of the die roll, or change to a multiplier?
modus0 is offline   #20 Reply With Quote