Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:31 AM
The new spell-like ability mechanics, too - instead of creating a special for each and every spell-like ability, you can now just select from the spells that are already present, and then set how often it can be used.

That's also available for use already. You don't have any examples of it yet, though - replacing every existing spell-like ability with the new mechanics isn't really worth the time, since things do function as they are, so you'll see those once the Bestiary monsters are replaced.
Mathias is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 22nd, 2010, 12:18 PM
Sounds good I really need to learn how to use the editor maybe I can do that this summer after my masters class what files should I read on how to do the editor
Virtue is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Stockvillain

Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:38 AM
I'm super-stoked, guys! Can't wait to pick this one up! The players must remember how to tremble in awe at the forces of doom arrayed before them! Keep up the good work.
Stockvillain is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 25th, 2010, 12:01 PM
So here is another question does it CR work with non assoicated classes so. So if I give a monster a non associalted class it will need two levels to up its CR till it reaches its original HD?
Virtue is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 25th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
So here is another question does it CR work with non assoicated classes so. So if I give a monster a non associalted class it will need two levels to up its CR till it reaches its original HD?
I will eventually get this working, but I doubt I'll have the time before the initial release. I'll put in a CR adjustment so that this can be set manually.
Mathias is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM
What day will be the initial release i really want to start playing with this thing
Virtue is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2010, 01:19 PM
We don't like to announce specific release dates, because then we risk disappointing you guys. If we announce that something will be released on date X, then find a big problem on date X-1 that takes us 3 days to fix, anyone who expected it to release on date X will be unhappy with us.

We'd rather not risk that happening, so we're purposefully unspecific about release dates. We're working on the Bestiary update right now, and it'll be ready when it's ready - it should be out Soon™. You'll find out when you see Mathias post here saying "New Pathfinder update!"
Colen is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 27th, 2010, 06:37 AM
I totally understand that with how demanding some customers are. And alot of customers on the internet act like real Jackasses because they never have to see people face to face. Im just jonesen for the bestiary so I keep asking hoping you guys answer Today is when its coming out
Virtue is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 28th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Lets hope no bugs were found and we are still on for some time this week

Just bored at work students taking tests and watching movies so im playing on the internet and want to play on the bestiary
Virtue is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Baraccus

Old April 28th, 2010, 04:33 PM
A question, and maybe a stupid one, but....WHEN this comes out, will the creatures within be importable into d20pro?
Baraccus is offline   #30 Reply With Quote