Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

voydangel

Old July 3rd, 2015, 08:50 PM
Quote:
I have looked and looked, and I feel that maybe I'm just missing something easy or obvious, but I can't figure out how to "expand" the list of possible wild shape critters that you can shift into for a druid.
I click on the "in-play" tab, click on the tools icon next to the Wild shaped 3 (animals) option, click on the star/drop down to choose a new form, and the list is there....
But it is very limited. Where is Bear, Tiger, Lion, etc?
All i have listed there are the non-predatory type critters, like hedgehogs, elephants, horse, lizard, etc.
Is there a way to make tiger or bear show up in the list?
I feel like I'm missing something.
Additionally, even though the character I'm testing this on is L20, the elemental wild shape list only has small elementals listed, and when i click on the plants drop down, it says there is nothing in the list at all.
Why are my lists so limited? I have most of the core books (APG, ACG, UC, Bestiary 1-3, UE, UC, UM, and 1 or 2 others)... what gives?
Please help.
Nevermind, somehow my hero config got borked and was only using the core book and nothing else. Fixed.

Last edited by voydangel; July 3rd, 2015 at 09:00 PM.
voydangel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old July 4th, 2015, 02:40 PM
On a related note, I'm trying to code an item that allows the wearer to Wild Shape as an owlbear (only), but only with the benefits of the Wild Shape II spell (whereas owlbear, being a magical beast, normally requires WS IV). Is there some way to add owlbear to the list of "allowed" shapes for WS II? So far, I have been using ShadowChemosh's WS adjustments to cover this temporarily.
Lord Magus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old July 4th, 2015, 03:08 PM
I'd recommend to checkout how the procudures work on the adjuments and use them to create the logic directly on the item.
AndrewD2 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TKort

Old July 6th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Alright, so I just caved and bought into Hero Lab today after much deliberation. Now I'm seeing that I can't really fully utilize it until I fork out the same amount again to add the Bestiaries so that my druid can have access to the wild shapes I need? Or am I missing something? I thought the OP had the exact same issue as me until I read that they had all these add-ons! This was NOT how the sale was presented to me: my purchase was said to include one game, not parts of it with many other parts to buy to complete it.
TKort is offline   #4 Reply With Quote