Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TheProgramer

Old August 20th, 2022, 08:19 AM
Is there a way on the "Play" mode to track spells cast (Summoner if it matters).
TheProgramer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ed Reppert

Old August 20th, 2022, 03:40 PM
Looking at the spells panel in play mode, the spells known (or prepared, for a prepared caster) are listed. I see five cantrips, which have unlimited casts, so you don't need to track them, and two first level spells (for a first level Summoner). There's a box on each first level spell line that says "1/1". If you cast one of those spells HLO should automatically decrement the counter, which will then say "0/1". If the spell doesn't require an attack roll (e.g. Magic Fang) I guess you have to decrement the counter manually.

When I tested this, by casting Heal, the counters for both Heal and Magic Fang decremented. This threw me for a minute, until I remembered that as a spontaneous spell caster, the Summoner knows two spells at first level, but he only has one spell slot, so the counter is working properly - once he casts one of his two known spells, he's done for the day.
Ed Reppert is offline   #2 Reply With Quote