Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

starman77

Old May 20th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Thank you :-)
starman77 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Avin Jaelre

Old May 21st, 2016, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
This is an issue with the most recent update to hero labs. A quick fix can be applied by dowloading and placing this file into your hero labs folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35msg7femk...dark.user?dl=0

I've not tested it on a clean install, only with the packages I have, however since I have not tinkered with the Underdark it should work.
Downloaded the file, and now there is this error message at the start of HeroLab:

"The following errors occured:

File: Forgotten Realms - Underdark.user (line 1) - Invalid top-level element tag"
Avin Jaelre is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 28th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avin Jaelre View Post
Downloaded the file, and now there is this error message at the start of HeroLab:

"The following errors occured:

File: Forgotten Realms - Underdark.user (line 1) - Invalid top-level element tag"
I don't have any idea, I cannot reproduce this.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 28th, 2016, 04:38 PM
TobyFox's Updates

Well ladies and gentlemen, second update for the converted files is here. This update features mechanical additions a few bug fixes and Core/PrC classes. For those who have never downloaded these you can follow the instructions below:

1. When you start Hero Labs look for the blue button labeled "Find Updates" at the right, CLICK IT.
  2. You'll see many sources and five blue buttons, find the one that says "Add Source", CLICK IT.
  3. CLICK new source and enter the link below
  4. If you have the link to RavenX's files, remove it. Updating from both will cause you issues.

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sc0y77l9lv1z1uk/updates.xml?dl=1

Dungeon and Dragons Conversion (v2.0)
(All *.user files)

This file is designed for compatibility issues with all of TobyFox2002's community files. It is required as a base for many spells that are required or referenced from inside individual Campaign Settings are not actually part of them.

Mechanical Changes
  • Moved the Optional Rules for Hiding Pathfinder Deities/Races from the Forgotten Realms Files to these files as they are universal rules, not FR rules.
  • Added Mechnics to handle Fear, Madness and Horror Checks. All as skills, these are offically part of ravenloft, however because these need access to feats, spells and class abilities outside of ravenloft to work. They have been implemented here. At top level.
  • Added Custom Tags to handle werewolves, A full list of tags can be found in the appropriate *.1st file. They are LycanType.Natural or LycanType.Afflicted. And the LycanPheno.? this tag handles the phenotype (base animal) of the lycanthrope. These tags are to allow for mechanics that need to know details about your lycanthropy.

Feats
  • Added Arcane Thesis for future use with the Forgotten Realms data files.

Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (v3.1)(All *.user files)

Underdark
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed duplicate sCL field bug with 'ioCephalom' (Cephalometer)

Player's Guide to Faerun
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Missing PrC prerequits for the Hathran Class.

Dragonlance (v2.0)

Mechanical Changes
  • Added Tags DLAges.Starbirth, DLAges.Dreams, DLAges.Might, DLAges.Despair, DLAges.Mortals. These tags are not currently used, however in the future they may be used to create rules to adjust how divine classes function as well as divine magical items.

Dragonlance Races
All content in Dragonlance Races.user has been moved to Dragonlance - Campaign Setting.user.

Dragonlance Campaign Setting

Classes
  • Added Noble (cHelpNBl) - An NPC class for, well nobles.
  • Added Mystic (cHelpMyS) - A spontaneous cleric.
  • Added Legendary Tactician (cHelpLeT) - A master of strategy and tactics.
  • Added Knight of the Crown (cHelpKnC) - Knight of Solamnia PrC
  • Added Knight of the Rose (cHelpKnR) - Knight of Solamnia PrC
  • Added Knight of the Sword (cHelpKnS) - Knight of Solamnia PrC

Equipment
  • Added all Equipment EXCEPT Kender Weapons.
  • Hide Glasses of the Arcanist - This item has been hidden, it cannot be chosen by the user, but still remains. Use new version of this.
  • Hide Rabbitslayer - This item has been hidden, it cannot be chosen by the user but still remains. Use new version of this.

Domains
  • Added All Dragonlance Domains
  • Hide PF Liberation and PF Sun Domain while Dragonlance is active. The domain ability of those would be inappropriate and incompatable with dragonlance.

Races
  • Added Half-Kender Alt Racial Trait for Humans - This is the simple version. Half-Kender base race has more options.
  • Added Half-Kender Race - This has more options than the Alt. Racial Trait.

War of the Lance (NEW FILE!)
Feats
  • Added All feats!

Classes
  • Dragon Highlord (cHelpDrH) - The name says what it is, a dragon highlord.
  • Gnomish Tinker (cHelpTkr) -
  • Kender Handler (cHelpHan) - A PrC for the ultimate Kender.
  • Master (cHelpMas) - A more advanced version othe Expert. Very useful for creating advanced masterwork items.
  • Minotaur Marauder (cHelpMiM) - A Seafairing Cow Pirate.

Equipment
  • Added All Equipment!

Spells
  • Added All Spells!

Holy Order of the Stars (NEW FILE!)

Classes
  • Added: Mighty Anvil of Reorx (cHelpMar) - A holy champion of the Forge Master, Reorx.

Ravenloft (v2.0)

Mechanical Changes

Ravenloft has had a large number of mechanical updates to help things run better in the background. Including additional bonuses to existing templates. Furthermore the Source 'RVtest' on the configuration menu has been removed. As that content has finally been tested and is now working properly.
  • Outcast Rating Bootstrapped to All heroes.
  • Optional Alternate Salient Powers for Vampires, Ancient Dead and Dread Golems

Ravenloft Campaign Setting

Domains
  • Fixed Mist domain so it adds spells properly, bootstapped to the domain rather than assigned by the spells.

Classes
  • Added Configurables for Vampire Template to allow bonuses for Vampire Age Categories, Salient Powers and Weaknesses.

Van Richten's Arsenal

Feats
  • Fixed: All Alchemical Permutation feats have had their failure tables added and full details in the description.

Adjustments
  • Added: Alchemical Flaw (Hideously Deformed)
  • Added: Alchemical Flaw (Misshapen Limb)

Classes
  • Added: Alchemical Philosopher (cHelpAlp) - An Alchemical Wizard focused on tinkering with the forces of life.

Templates
  • Added Enlightened Child - Alchemical Child - The ultimate creation of the Alchemical Philosopher.
    [*}Added Philosophical Child - Alchemical Child - The ultimate creation of the Alchemical Philosopher.

Dark Sun (v. 2.2)
Terrors of Athas

Races
  • Added: Kank, Domesticated Brood Queen
  • Added: Kank, Domesticated Soldier
  • Added: Kank, Domesticated Worker

Last edited by TobyFox2002; May 28th, 2016 at 04:42 PM.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old May 29th, 2016, 05:03 AM
just updated and i'm getting this error message:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: Forgotten Realms.1st (line 222) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pPrecDeity')
File: Forgotten Realms.1st (line 230) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pPrecRaces')
radionausea is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 29th, 2016, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
just updated and i'm getting this error message:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: Forgotten Realms.1st (line 222) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pPrecDeity')
File: Forgotten Realms.1st (line 230) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pPrecRaces')

It seems like that file didn't get properly updated. That file does not have those references anymore. Can I ask which packs you installed? Did you try re-downloading the Forgotten realms pack?

Last edited by TobyFox2002; May 29th, 2016 at 05:32 AM.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old May 29th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Dungeons and dragons conversion pack first and then ravenloft and dark sun. Forgotten realms wasn't listed as an available update oddly.
radionausea is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 29th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Dungeons and dragons conversion pack first and then ravenloft and dark sun. Forgotten realms wasn't listed as an available update oddly.
That is very strange. Try one more time. Lets see if that fixed it. If not I'll have to get some advice on this. Because its on dropbox and properly connected to the updates file.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old May 29th, 2016, 06:05 AM
odd...i don't see any notification on your files saying needs an update. then i try to manually update the Forgotten Realms file anyway and it tells me i'm trying to update with older files than i currently have...
psych777 is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old May 29th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Now it's working! though always telling me forgotten realms is available for update, like it's making up for not telling me before.
radionausea is offline   #50 Reply With Quote