Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

soundwich

Old September 17th, 2014, 05:13 AM
Bard character recently received a Nymph's Inspiration. I need to know how to add all the benefits.

Character granted gets:
+4 insight bonus on all Will saving throws
+4 insight bonus on all Craft Checks and
+4 insight bonus on all Perform skills
A Bard also gains additional bardic performance/day equal to his nymph muse's Charisma modifier (in this case +14, as nymph has a 29 CHA)

Thanks

Inspiration (Su) A nymph can choose an intelligent creature to inspire and serve as a muse by giving that creature some token of her affection (typically a lock of her hair). As long as the nymph retains her favor for this creature and as long as the creature carries the nymph's token, the creature gains a +4 insight bonus on all Will saving throws, Craft checks, and Perform checks. A bard who has a nymph for a muse in this way can use his bardic performance for an additional number of rounds per day equal to his nymph muse's Charisma modifier. The nymph retains a link to her token and its carrier as if she had cast a status spell on the carrier. The nymph can end this effect at any time as a free action. A single nymph may only inspire one creature at a time in this manner.
soundwich is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
nullPointer

Old September 17th, 2014, 05:46 AM
You could manually enter each of them under either the adjust/other tab, or under personal/adjustmemts
nullPointer is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
soundwich

Old September 17th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Nullpointer,

Thanks. I have the skills handled now, but need to know how to add 14 Bardic Performances/day to the character.

Any suggestions?
soundwich is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
nullPointer

Old September 17th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Add adjustment, class ability(uses per day)
I forget which of the two adjustment areas its under, as I'm posting from my phone right now at work (no hl access, sorry)
nullPointer is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
soundwich

Old September 17th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullPointer View Post
Add adjustment, class ability(uses per day)
I forget which of the two adjustment areas its under, as I'm posting from my phone right now at work (no hl access, sorry)
Perfect! Thx a bunch, Null!
soundwich is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
davebunte

Old April 17th, 2017, 10:05 AM
I decided to give this one a go as a custom miscellaneous magic item (specifically as a wondrous item) using the content editor. If anyone's interested, I did all the heavy lifting in a single eval script:
doneif (field[gIsEquip].value = 0)

~ +4 insight bonus on all Wisdom saving throws
#applybonus[BonInsight, hero.child[svWill], 4]

~ +4 insight bonus on all Perform & Craft checks
foreach pick in hero from BaseSkill where "Helper.SkCatPerf | Helper.SkCatCraft"
#applybonus[BonInsight, eachpick, 4]
nexteach

~ A Bard also gains additional bardic performance/day equal to his nymph muse's Charisma modifier (in this case +7, as nymph has a 25 CHA)
#trkmax[cBrdPerfor] += 7
Finally, I'm not an expert on this, so if anyone sees any errors or potential optimizations, please let me know.

Thanks!
davebunte is offline   #6 Reply With Quote