Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 19th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
That is looking amazing, you are very talented, I just dabble - yours is a work of art. You know artist - they are never completely happy with their own work. LOL
I can't take all the credit, Rob and his crew of merry coding pirates helped create a good foundation with the skeleton files. It's come together well with hours and hours of studying, thinking, and tinkering. I have to tinker for hours on end sometimes to get something working right. I learned a lot this year and am still learning the software. My primary focus is on getting the necessary components working correctly, once that is done and I have the necessities done, I'll start retro coding and adding nice to have features like ammo tracking and situational macros. Mathias and Aaron have helped me a lot. I have taken what they taught me and turned into what we have currently.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #411 Reply With Quote
karrel

Send a message via MSN to karrel

Old March 15th, 2014, 07:30 AM
hey just dropped in to see how things are going, cant wait to see the full version my GM is sitting on the edge of his seat waiting as well. If I can help in any way let me know, i do have some time i can do some typing for you later dude
karrel is offline   #412 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 15th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I haven't made much progress on this. The XP advancement is a big piece. I know what needs to be done but it isn't going to happen very quickly. I wish I could get this cranked out fast but it just isn't going to happen for a while. I know people want the data, but I can't release it just yet. It is still a ways from being finished. Unfortunately it is a complicated process right now that must be done. And I still have to figure out the proficiency system afterward.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #413 Reply With Quote
Schedim

Old June 3rd, 2014, 05:59 AM
All we can do is cheer you on and pray to the Emperor!
Schedim is offline   #414 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 4th, 2014, 09:41 AM
This isn't going to be done quickly. I've been very busy lately at home and unable to devote time to any projects. I will eventually get back to this (with a better understanding of hero lab's inner workings no less).

RavenX is offline   #415 Reply With Quote
karrel

Send a message via MSN to karrel

Old May 30th, 2015, 03:10 PM
anything new going on with this
karrel is offline   #416 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 31st, 2015, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrel View Post
anything new going on with this
Nope. Haven't touched it in many months now, to be honest. I really don't have time to do it right now sadly.

RavenX is offline   #417 Reply With Quote