Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Genthar

Old March 18th, 2018, 10:31 PM
So, I hate to make a thread about this, but I've searched and can't find it.

Is there no adjustment to apply a warpriest blessing to a character? e.g. A warpriest cast their blessing on my character (specifically the War blessing - War Mind (minor) from the Advanced Class Guide), and I was looking for a way to apply the buff to my character, but could not find it. Since I was in the middle of a game, I just made a mental note to add the appropriate modification when I needed it, rather than keep digging.

But, now that I have time after the game, I cannot find it in either the iPad nor desktop versions of HL. I've searched through the spell, conferred, and other adjustments to no avail. I cannot find any warpriest blessings available as an adjustment.

Are these just not present in HL or am I being dense and just not seeing them? Seems like it should be something available since they're a core ability for warpriests. I'm positive the ACG is selected in my configuration, since I was playing a bloodrager at the time (which is also from the ACG).
Genthar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old March 18th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Adjustments for spells - or Warpriest blessings - aren't "core" material. Most of what is available was created by the community. If you do make some yourself (editor), please post them and they can be added to the Community Pack.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old March 20th, 2018, 06:16 AM
Well that kind of adjustment needs to activate the custom ability options for the class you are setting it for, the problem is how each custom needs to be assigned to that class for it to work. The archetype Temple Champion can help give you some pointers on adding warblessings to a class, however if you are looking for just bonus application then making a spell adjustment is the best way here. Looks like you need an array list which would make it rather easy to do. Basically make an array with the text of each benefit, then do a eval script with 4 if statements looking for each selection (usrIndex = # in array) and make each if statement apply the bonus that is represented by each choice. A timing of Post levels (any) should be good. Also don't forget to add a doneif (field[abilActive].value = 0) at the top of the eval script.

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #3 Reply With Quote