Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

jmucchiello

Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:52 PM
How do you do the language advantage? It doesn't exist in the advantages list. And how do you set the "native language"?
jmucchiello is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:49 PM
native Language can be set in the Advantage Tab, right under the Advantage button.
You can add a language from the same place, when you add a new language the Advantage will appear. and charge you for the language, each time you add a new language it will add 1 rank to the language advantage, hope that helped.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jmucchiello

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I'm smacking my forehead for being so dumb. I noticed it a little later. For some reason I was always looking in the advantages list and not looking below the advantages button. I didn't expect two buttons on the page. (I've also just noticed the equipment page has two buttons.)
jmucchiello is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:59 PM
LOL, you're not dumb, just sometimes the program just takes a little to remember how it works or how and where they did things, glad you were able to find it.
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote