Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

FireGamer500

Old May 1st, 2017, 12:17 PM
Howdy! Is there any way to flag what shows up in the Offense section of the printed character sheet? My character has a few different attacks, but only one was selected to show there, then there's the Throw and Unarmed listed. Neither of which are really a priority for my character. If it could show all his attacks, great. If not, just selecting which three show would be wonderful.
FireGamer500 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 2nd, 2017, 07:27 PM
I suspect you either have an Alternate Form or Power Setting which isn't "on". To export those, you basically have to turn them all on and ignore the warnings.

If that's not the case, you may have to elaborate what powers aren't showing up, maybe even attach the portfolio to your post (you may have to go into "Advanced" post mode to use the paperclip icon to attach files) so that we can examine it.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
FireGamer500

Old May 18th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
I suspect you either have an Alternate Form or Power Setting which isn't "on". To export those, you basically have to turn them all on and ignore the warnings.

If that's not the case, you may have to elaborate what powers aren't showing up, maybe even attach the portfolio to your post (you may have to go into "Advanced" post mode to use the paperclip icon to attach files) so that we can examine it.
Howdy! Thank you for your response. First let me apologize for the lateness of my response. I wasn't aware my post had been approved by the mods, or that anyone had replied.

The powers are alternate effects. If by turning them all on you mean the check box, well only a couple of the powers HAVE check boxes. Only one of which is actually an attack, and even then only sort of. It's a healing effect. The others don't have a check box.

I'm uploading the portfolio to be checked out. I hope someone can point out what I'm doing wrong
Attached Files
File Type: email Teleporting Marcus Mathias Johnson.por (46.1 KB, 3 views)
FireGamer500 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:47 AM
I see what you mean now. I assumed that you were saying it didn't show up in the program. The attacks do show up there. They also show up in the BBCode output, just not the character sheet. I hate to say it, but this looks like a bug.

Marcus Mathias Johnson - Teleporting - PL 12

Strength 0, Stamina 8, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 3, Intellect 5, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Advantages
All-out Attack, Benefit, Wealth 3 (millionare), Fearless, Interpose, Jack-of-all-trades, Languages 1, Sidekick 31

Skills
Close Combat: Unarmed 1 (+4), Insight 8 (+8), Intimidation 9 (+9), Investigation 1 (+6), Perception 10 (+10), Persuasion 11 (+11), Ranged Combat: Guns 6 (+6)

Powers
Can't touch him: Insubstantial 2 (Gaseous; Limited: Can't go through small openings)
He Endures
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Stamina 5 (+5 STA)
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 6 (Traits: Parry +3 (+7), Dodge +3 (+6))
. . Immortality: Immortality 4 (Return after 2 days; Limited: Limited to reasonably intact body [1 rank only])
. . Immunity: Immunity 12 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep)
. . Regeneration: Regeneration 1 (Every 10 rounds)
Messing with matter
. . Burst Teleport Shot: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23; Alternate Resistance: Fortitude, Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Extended Range, Increased Range: ranged, Selective, Subtle: subtle)
. . Dispersing Touch: Damage 20 (DC 35; Penetrating 20, Precise, Subtle: subtle)
. . Far Port: Teleport 13 (Carry 400 tons; Accurate, Change Direction, Change Velocity, Extended: 8000 miles in 2 move actions, Increased Mass 14, Precise, Subtle: subtle; Activation 2: standard action, Limited to Extended, Tiring)
. . Fix 'em port
. . . . Heal: Healing 10 (Persistent, Restorative, Stabilize)
. . . . Remove disease: Nullify 10 (Counters: Disease, DC 20; Simultaneous; Reduced Range: close)
. . Go away port: Teleport Attack 10 (4 miles in a move action, carrying 6 tons, DC 20; Accurate, Attack: Parry, Change Direction, Change Velocity, Increased Mass 8, Precise, Subtle: subtle)
. . Quick Port: Teleport 10 (4 miles in a move action, carrying 6 tons; Accurate, Change Direction, Change Velocity, Increased Mass 8, Precise, Subtle: subtle)
. . Really Far Port: Movement 3 (Space Travel 3: other galaxies; Custom: Distance, Custom: Velocity, Increased Mass 14, Precise; Activation 2: standard action, Tiring)
. . Teleport shot: Damage 11 (DC 26; Accurate 6: +12, Alternate Resistance: Fortitude, Extended Range, Increased Range: ranged, Subtle: subtle)

Equipment
Cell Phone (Smartphone) [No Cost], Toolkit (Basic) [No Cost]

Offense
Initiative +0
Burst Teleport Shot: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC Fort 23)
Dispersing Touch: Damage 20, +4 (DC 35)
Go away port: Teleport Attack 10, +4 (DC Dog 20)
Grab, +3 (DC Spec 10)
Remove disease: Nullify 10, +3 (DC Will 20)
Teleport shot: Damage 11, +12 (DC Fort 26)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 15)

Complications
Enemy
Fame
Motivation: Doing Good
Responsibility

Languages
Native Language, Spanish

Defense
Dodge 6/3, Parry 7/4, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 22 + Powers 93 + Advantages 39 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 189

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is ©2010-2017 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
Duggan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
FireGamer500

Old May 26th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Thanks for taking a look. Is there an official way of reporting a possible bug? Or will the nice folk in charge of such things just notice my post?
FireGamer500 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old May 26th, 2017, 02:51 PM
At the top of the page, How to Report a Bug. If you post the code you get back from them, I can add it to the list of outstanding issues for them to track.

Meanwhile, the XML, BBCode, and Text outputs will contain all of your attacks if you want to "roll your own" or are OK with the text.
Duggan is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
FireGamer500

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:54 AM
So, just to resurrect a dead post, I was trying to find a solution to a problem making a character after getting back into M&M, and discovered I'd had this problem previously lol.

But while I submitted the problem back then, I never did reply with the ticket number or anything so it could be tracked. Just slipped my mind. After all this time without it being fixed, I doubt it matters much. But here's the code sent if you still want to add it to the outstanding issues.

121852_i3piuvrt9gq926ql
FireGamer500 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old May 9th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Yeah. I think Mutants and Masterminds is a low priority for them, and they've been hurting lately as a company in general, but I'll add it to the list.
Duggan is offline   #8 Reply With Quote