Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Zandari

Old May 7th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Found this one when playing with a bad guy for my Kingmaker group. The template and its corresponding ability are found in the Council of Thieves AP

For the template Graveknight - Fire, one of the powers has a typo.

Devastating Blast - Fire, the title text shows 10d6 acid, when it should be 10d6 fire
Zandari is offline   #21
NeoFax

Old May 7th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Trait adopted does not allow one to add a new Racial Trait. It just adds 1 to the normal traits.
NeoFax is offline   #22
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 7th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoFax View Post
Trait adopted does not allow one to add a new Racial Trait. It just adds 1 to the normal traits.
Try this - add a race to a character, then go to the traits table, and at the top, filter for "Racial" - you'll now see only the racial traits, and you'll see that you don't qualify for most of them, since they require a specific race.

Now, undo the filter, choose the adopted trait, and then re-enter the filter - this time, you'll see that you're no longer restricted in the race of racial traits you're allowed to choose from.
Mathias is offline   #23
Adam.Ormond

Old May 7th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Not sure this is really a bug, but I think it'd be appropriate for Pearls of Power to be Trackable Resources; not sure if I'd rather see it on the In-Play tab or the Spells tab.
Adam.Ormond is offline   #24
FtWorthJim

Old May 7th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I found an error in the Tiefling Ability "Does not Sleep".

When I chose this it also granted me immunity to sleep. The ability specifically states it does NOT grant immunity to sleep effects.
FtWorthJim is offline   #25
Adam.Ormond

Old May 9th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Possible bugs in RED:

Is there a way to transfer money to a mount? I tried putting it in a bag of holding, and then moving the bag, but that also didn't seem to work.

Some gear values seem to become incorrect after they're added to a character. Most notably with ammo (adamantine and silver arrows). It also looks like my +4 STR Masterwork Composite Longbow's value is having the STR mod cost added twice. Value should be 800, and that's what I paid using the Custom Magic Item creator, but now it reports the bow is worth 1200gp.

Buckler AC bonus still applies when wielding 2H melee weapon or 1H melee weapon in both hands

Last edited by Adam.Ormond; May 10th, 2011 at 08:04 AM.
Adam.Ormond is offline   #26
NeoFax

Old May 11th, 2011, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Try this - add a race to a character, then go to the traits table, and at the top, filter for "Racial" - you'll now see only the racial traits, and you'll see that you don't qualify for most of them, since they require a specific race.

Now, undo the filter, choose the adopted trait, and then re-enter the filter - this time, you'll see that you're no longer restricted in the race of racial traits you're allowed to choose from.
@Mathias: I did what you said and it does work, but the Adopted trait is still red and it added a extra trait so now the traits window shows 2 of 3.
NeoFax is offline   #27
Adam.Ormond

Old May 11th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Spells such as Prayer and Bless do not grant bonuses to CMB when applied in the Adjust tab, but they should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D20PFSRD / Combat Maneuvers
Adam.Ormond is offline   #28
Dragnmoon

Old May 14th, 2011, 11:47 AM
This may have been reported already,

But I just noticed when I add Spells in the Adjustment tap it does not show up in the Printed sheets, either the regular Character sheet or the other output options.

I am not sure if this is the same for the other adjustments you can make in the ,In Play tab and Conditions tabs.
Dragnmoon is offline   #29
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 14th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.Ormond View Post
Buckler AC bonus still applies when wielding 2H melee weapon or 1H melee weapon in both hands
Correct it should. You only lose the buckler AC after you attack or cast a spell. So its up to the player to unequipped the buckler after they do one of those. Or if using PnP to take out the buckler AC bonus.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #30
Closed Thread