Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lothar_wolf

Old October 30th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Can someone else confirm this as well. I was just creating a 25point PC Human Bard and I have checked the free upbring feat but it only gives the character 2 feats. I would have thought it should be 3 feats.
lothar_wolf is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old October 31st, 2010, 04:08 PM
I see skill tricks in the Pathfinder options, but they are a 3.5 thing that I do not believe is OGL.

I see "Craft: Armor" twice in the skill picklists.

Ignore, my error: Traits do not seem to be working correctly, at least the APG ones. The allowed number is 0 for any NPC I am creating.

Last edited by Silveras; November 7th, 2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Marking my error out of the report
Silveras is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
goose9669

Old November 1st, 2010, 09:23 AM
Skills for the Eidolon

For the summoners Eidolon on page 59 of the APG it states that "the summoner can choose 4 additional skills to be class skills for his eidolon". I can not find a way to assign these extra skills. Bug, or operator error?

Luke
goose9669 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
blackdiamond925

Old November 1st, 2010, 09:47 AM
The Lion Shaman is giving Lion Wild Shape at 2nd level, instead of 6th level. My guess is it's set incorrectly at Level 4, minus 2 levels instead of Level 4, plus 2 levels.
blackdiamond925 is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaourth View Post
Good to see the Total Gear value in this update !!
And the included popup is very useful ! Thanks a lot for it !

In the (probably already known) bugs, it seems Hlab see two times an item when he has the Mwk quality : one time for the base item and one time for the mwk item, but both have the mwk price.

Another error in this value, the ammos price is set to a complete pack (20 for arrows, 10 for bolts)... if a player just have One Arrow of Fire +1, the system add the price for 20 of them.

i hope i'm clear...
I've fixed the masterwork issue, and put the ammo issue on my to-do list. Thanks for reporting these.
Mathias is online now   #25 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by areteas View Post
Celestial Armor (magic chainmail, counts as light) has the 'slowing' effect as if it were medium armor. Elven Chain (another chainmail that counts as light) doesn't share this problem, nor does custom Chainmail with the Mithril material added.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #26 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.DiGriz View Post
HL is allowing the +1 natural armor bonuses from the Ironhide feat and the 2nd level Monk of the Sacred Mountain class ability to stack. According to RAW they should not.
Unfortunately, proper stacking of natural armor is not currently something that can be handled properly by HL, but it is on my to-do list.
Mathias is online now   #27 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidali View Post
The bard archetype, Archivist, has the same explanation as the Arcane Duelist in its text: "A master of the martial applications of steel and spell, the spellsword blends both into a lethal combination."

It should say: "Some bards greatly prefer academic pursuits to the drama (and sometimes melodrama) of their artistic brethren."
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #28 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrischika111 View Post
for my fighter PC (an 1/2 Orc beastmaster - which gives whip as martial weapon), when I add a masterwork weapon, the Whip is greyed out, saying I'm not proficient.

Once the magic/masterwork weapon is configured however, it behaves properly (the PC is considered proficient).

also the above PC is displayed as not proficient in scorpion whip (but it should, as it's treated liek a whip)
There's something very wierd going on here that's keeping this from working. I've put this on my to-do list. Fortuntaely, it's still properly checking them once added to the hero. Thanks for reporting this.

Status Update: fixed in the next update.

Last edited by Mathias; November 5th, 2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Now fixed
Mathias is online now   #29 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 1st, 2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neurotopia View Post
maybe i'm doing something wrong, but when i attempt to add an animal companion for my ranger, all of the possible races (i.e. animal types) are grayed out. and some races are missing entirely (e.g. wolf).

is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? i apologize in advance if this is a product of user error.
While you're in that list, if you select an animal that should be on the Ranger's list (single click to look at it, rather than double-click to add it), it will give you an error message in red among the text - what's that saying?

If I add 4 levels of Ranger to a blank character, select Animal Companion as a Hunter's Bond, then add the companion, switch there, and select a race, there are many races available to the companion, and scrolling down all the way, the Wolf is there.

Oh yeah - on your main character, make sure "Don't Restrict Companion Race" isn't selected - that's not currently working correctly for animal companions.
Mathias is online now   #30 Reply With Quote