Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

ambarmetta

Old December 23rd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Hey there:

I downloaded and imported the 2.37 update, which was to include M2012. I do note that the import screen referred to 2.36 (though the file name and the m12.dat file on the right were present). After the import, I checked the list of releases (under inventory management > view by filter (or whatever) > Releases) and it still doesn't show up.

Exiting the program and starting it up again does not correct the situation. has anyone successfully imported 2.37? That was i can verify if it was my configuration or not.

Thansk!
ambarmetta is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ambarmetta

Old January 7th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Hi there,

So I downloaded the newest Magic data file (2.39) and import completed successfully. On trying to then open the magic the gathering "game", the standard "loading" stuff appears briefly, than I received this message:

"The following errors occurred:

Cannot create core run-time file: c:\program files (x86)\cardvault\Data\magic
\core.cvz"

The program then throws up another screen and crashes due to errors with the new card game data.

Feels offhandedly like a permissions issue with whatever that file might be--copying 2.39 to the downloads folder in the above program location requires a UAC prompt. I honestly don't have much more. Has anyone else encountered this error?
ambarmetta is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ambarmetta

Old January 7th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Ah. I hope this gets posted in the proper order, but I renamed the core.cvz to core.cvz.bu, and ran it again. It worked fine this time.

Interesting, though.
ambarmetta is offline   #3 Reply With Quote