Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

egg_green

Old March 20th, 2012, 06:05 PM
The description for the "Fury of the Abyss" ability from the Demon domain appears to be incorrect. The mechanics are working correctly (granting 1/2 cleric level as a bonus to melee attacks, damage, and CMB). However, the short description appearing on the Special tab says, "30' Aura grants +2 AC and +2 to Saves". The ability also incorrectly appears as an Aura on the Statblock output.
egg_green is offline   #481
evilash

Old March 21st, 2012, 01:29 PM
The gnome favored bonus for oracles (+1/2 effective curse level) doesn't seem to be working. I have an oracle with the haunted curse, and he's not getting the bonus spells as he's supposed to.
evilash is offline   #482
BerenOlean

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:49 PM
I am sorry, but I am new to Hero Lab and the forums here, and believe I have found a bug.

I am creating a human oracle, and have chosen the Tongues Curse. When the drop down menu shows up, I am supposed to choose the language for this curse, but it only has celestial in the drop down menu.

I am sorry if this has already been said. I tried to do a search on the forums, but I may have missed it.

Thanks
BerenOlean is offline   #483
TehBagder

Old March 21st, 2012, 05:38 PM
Ran into a strange bug for Inquisitors. Had a player build one and then I built it, but when it would get to 3rd level, the STR bonus would be off. It's like the favored class bonus is being removed automatically on Climb and Swim. His STR is 12, so it should be a +1, but it's showing up as a -2 to the skill. I've had to manually add +3 ranks to the skills to balance it out.

I've tried it by building level by level, or starting off at 3rd level. This is also without any armor purchased and worn.
TehBagder is offline   #484
heymitch

Old March 21st, 2012, 05:54 PM
Is there any plan to allow a specific bloodline to be selected for Eldritch Heritage, and to select specific Bloodline Powers for Improved Eldritch Heritage and Greater Eldritch Heritage?

Right now it lets me take the feat, but it doesn't adjust the character in any way (other than using up a feat selection).
heymitch is offline   #485
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerenOlean View Post
I am sorry, but I am new to Hero Lab and the forums here, and believe I have found a bug.

I am creating a human oracle, and have chosen the Tongues Curse. When the drop down menu shows up, I am supposed to choose the language for this curse, but it only has celestial in the drop down menu.

I am sorry if this has already been said. I tried to do a search on the forums, but I may have missed it.

Thanks
You have to actually be able to speak that language so first add the language you can speak through the "Personal Tab". Then select that language from the Curse.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #486
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBagder View Post
Ran into a strange bug for Inquisitors. Had a player build one and then I built it, but when it would get to 3rd level, the STR bonus would be off. It's like the favored class bonus is being removed automatically on Climb and Swim. His STR is 12, so it should be a +1, but it's showing up as a -2 to the skill. I've had to manually add +3 ranks to the skills to balance it out.

I've tried it by building level by level, or starting off at 3rd level. This is also without any armor purchased and worn.
2nd question in the FAQ covers this as I am 99% sure your encumbered actually. That would be slowing your movement and giving the -3 ACP to your skills.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #487
Aaron

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
2nd question in the FAQ covers this as I am 99% sure your encumbered actually. That would be slowing your movement and giving the -3 ACP to your skills.
ShadowChemosh is likely correct. You said you don't have any armor, but perhaps other owned gear or the weight of your coinage is pushing you into encumberance.
Aaron is offline   #488
TehBagder

Old March 21st, 2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
ShadowChemosh is likely correct. You said you don't have any armor, but perhaps other owned gear or the weight of your coinage is pushing you into encumberance.
Dur, I forgot about the coinage having that effect. Thanks, guys.
TehBagder is offline   #489
MightyBakuDan

Old March 21st, 2012, 08:31 PM
It would appear that the Ninja Trick "Rogue Talent" is not present. I found a mention of this from Hawkwind on 9/19/11, Mathias recommended making sure Ultimate Combat is enabled in the Configure Hero menu. I have confirmed that UC is enabled, the Ninja Trick is still not present.
MightyBakuDan is offline   #490
Closed Thread