For the past week I have been entering my Yu-Gi-Oh! inventory into CardVault and I found some errors that need fixing. I'll try and be as specific as I can, but please let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to help.
1. Armed Changer 1DP2 and DP2 should be DP2-EN023
2. Princess of Tsuguri (all instances)
(Should be Princess of Tsurugi)
3. Look at Release SD5. Everything is inputted twice. If you order the data file by descending "Number," you will see you need to eliminate the 1st and 3rd entry of each card. That way you'll follow the standard you've established in other sets (not capitalizing the word "the" for instance).
4. Woman Warrior of the Wasteland should be Warrior Lady of the Wasteland in all instances.
5. The set EEN is named Electrical Energy but it should be Elemental Energy.
6. EEN-EN055 is named the League of Uniform Nomanclature but should be named The League of Uniform Nomanclature (capitalize "The")
7. DBT-EN001 is named Emes the Infinity Dragon but should be named Emes the Infinity
8. YSD-E033 should be changed to YSD-EN033
9. In Dark Revelation 2 (Releases 1DR2 and DR2), Dark Magician of Chaos, Sacred Crane, and Amphibious Bugroth MK-3, contain errors in their "Number." So you would need to capitalize the "N" in DR2-ENXXX.
10. In 1DR2 and DR2, both Coach Goblin and Witch Doctor of Chaos have the same number (DR2-EN016). One of them has to be DR2-EN015.
11. YSD-E033 should be YSD-EN033
12. In FET-EN050 the name is TRAP but it should be Pole Position
13. In SKE-047 and SKE-048 the names of the cards do not match the numbers. They are flip-flopped. What I mean is the name for SKE-047 goes with the latter and the name for SKE-048 goes with the former.
14. In EEN-EN051 and EEN-EN055 the first word in the name needs to be capitalzed (in one case and possibly in both the word is "The")
15. In 1DR2 and DR2 Fuhma Shuriken , the number should be DR2-EN031
16. PGD-097 should be called Narrow Pass
17. IOC-061 should be called Blazing Inpachi
18. DP1-EN23 Bubble Blaster should be DP1-EN023
Again, please let me know if you need any clarification on any of these. Some of these fixes may seem minor, but they actually greatly affect how the cards are ordered in the datafile. I will continue to look for errors but I don't expect I'll find any more. I'm greatly looking forward to your fixes and I would like to thank you in advance! =)
I found another mistake that needs attention:
Take a look at 1DB2 and DB2. For DB2-EN018, the name is listed as Deal of Phantom but it should be Destruction Punch. However, I know Deal of Phantom should be included somewhere close by but I'm not sure where. Let me know if you need help with this one especially. =)