Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2016, 11:53 AM
On Resistance, I'm not sure what you mean. There's nothing in the description that leads me to believe that multiple versions should be combined into a single power. For Super Skill, they were very specific about that, but not in Resistance. I don't see anything in the description for Device, either.
What are you getting at. here? What am I missing?

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 23rd, 2016, 11:57 AM
On Switchable, you're correct. It is supposed to use the total without the Switchable cost. I'll fix that. Thanks!

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old July 23rd, 2016, 12:28 PM
Oh, I didn't notice that. Sorry.
EricaOdd is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 23rd, 2016, 12:39 PM
Oh, no worries. It's something I should have given a heads up on, and now you've allowed me to do that. Thanks!

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old July 23rd, 2016, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
On Resistance, I'm not sure what you mean. There's nothing in the description that leads me to believe that multiple versions should be combined into a single power. For Super Skill, they were very specific about that, but not in Resistance. I don't see anything in the description for Device, either.
What are you getting at. here? What am I missing?
I could be wrong... it's happened before.

Don't judge me! I'm sick! I'm on cold medicine! The stars are not aligned!
EricaOdd is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old July 23rd, 2016, 01:00 PM
Quote:
On Switchable, you're correct. It is supposed to use the total without the Switchable cost. I'll fix that. Thanks!
Cool. For the time being I've just been building the power without adding the Switchable (alternate) modifier first to make sure my points add up, then adding the modifier.
EricaOdd is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:12 PM
Just an idea: A mechanic could add the points for you without having to take a reward. But either way works.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.

Last edited by SeeleyOne; July 23rd, 2016 at 04:23 PM. Reason: I posted twice because I thought I was a dummy and posting in the wrong thread. But it ended up going to a different page
SeeleyOne is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:22 PM
Just an idea for using Super Karma: A mechanic could add the points for you without having to take a reward. But either way works.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old July 24th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Another question... I've given a character the Trademark Weapon Edge via the Super Edge power. I'm getting two validation errors. One is "Trademark Weapon: duplicate weapon selected," and the other is "Trademark Weapon: You must choose an option."

I'm not sure where the first one is coming from, but for the second one I can't seem to find where I need to go to enter the weapon option for Trademark Weapon. The Edge tab is highlighted red, but that Edge doesn't appear there for me to fill it in.
EricaOdd is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old July 24th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Erica - The extra points fort Super Karma are in a Reward on the Edges/Hindrances/Rewards tab. Since they changed it so you can use the Super Karma to give you a normal Reward instead of just the points, we added the extra Super Power Points as a Reward. This is why we had to allow Rewards to be unique now.
Can I suggest that the Reward is renamed slightly. Maybe to Super Power Points (Karma)

I must admit I was scratching my head for a few moments trying to work out the same thing.

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.

Last edited by Zaphod Beebledoc; July 24th, 2016 at 11:22 AM.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #20 Reply With Quote