Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Confrontation - English

Notices

thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 1st, 2007, 06:18 AM
Is coming soon

I have 100% of the Griffin and Wolfen armies completed and about 80% of each of the Ram and Lion.

There are a few tricky artefacts I'll have to work on, but most of everything is straightforward and fairly easy to model in AB.

Banners are meta units that you add units to by filling in the five available slots, one being mandatory. A Banner will have five option tabs that will each have option buttons that will open a list of available units to fill that slot.

For instance that Ram's mandatory slot is Infantry *. So, in their Banner's first slot the option button is "Infantry *". When you click that button, the option window opens and you see all of the Infantry * units the Ram army has. Their second Banner slot is Infantry */** and clicking on that option button will show you an option window with all the Infantry Rank * and Rank ** units.

Hopefully it's fairly intuitive and easy to use.

The main concern for me right now is adding Incarnates to units. Can you mix ranks when adding an Incarnate? I'm not sure that Rackham has "confirmed or denied" this...at least to my knowledge. So, as it sits right now, a unit can add any Incarnate, regardless of Ranks.

I'll keep you informed on the progress, it shouldn't be long now before you can get your hands on Confrontation: Age of the Rag'Narok files!!!

The Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AAvH-Darkblade

Old August 1st, 2007, 02:50 PM
Hey Butcher,

You're converting the Con3 file to AoR? Can you name the file differently, I want to keep my Con3 file, as I'll be continuing to play that long term. For me AoR is only replacing Rag.

Thanks, Darkblade
AAvH-Darkblade is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 2nd, 2007, 09:29 AM
Oh, no it's a whole new file :wink:
I'll be keeping up with the 3.5 file as well, just that's been put on the back burner till I get C:AoR going.

Cheers!
Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AAvH-Darkblade

Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:09 AM
Good stuff. Thanks.

Cheers, Darkblade
AAvH-Darkblade is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
dminer

Old April 4th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Anyone know who's maintaining this now? there's been an update to teh C:AoR files on Jan 11/08 so someone is doing something, I was just wondering when some of the other lists like the Goblins (Rat) will be included or if I should just work on including them myself...
dminer is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
priya31

Old November 6th, 2019, 08:15 PM
Excellent thread..!!!
puff machine

Last edited by priya31; November 11th, 2019 at 10:27 PM.
priya31 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote