Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:59 AM
121852 - Not all attacks are showing in offense section
Duggan is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old July 5th, 2020, 08:33 AM
257924 - Affected Attacks for skills - Possible to add twice, an undesignated entry repeats the last entry.

Quote:
If I have a hero with a Magic Blast (Ranged Damage) and I add Magic Blast twice to the list, every rank in the skill counts twice to the bonus. If I make a selection and then add another attack but don't fill it in, that undesignated attack maps to the last item picked (here, the Magic Blast) and it again acts as double. If there's more than one entry, the undesignated row only applies to the most recent one.
Ran into that one because I deleted the Eye of Balor from the Bres the Beautiful profile (to bring him in line with the NetherWar #0 adventure) and couldn't figure out why he suddenly had a +12 with his magic.
Duggan is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old July 5th, 2020, 08:43 AM
And, relatedly, 257925 - Deleting a power or Device related to a combat Skill creates an undesignated entry

Quote:
Note that this is mainly an issue due to Issue 257924 (https://fogbugz.lonewolfdevel.com/de...rtm3otrv20vbvr), but if you delete a Device or power that's referenced for Close or Ranged combat skills, it leaves an undesignated row. Due to Issue #257924, if there's another row above that with a valid target, it gets counted twice.

To replicate, add two Close, or two Ranged, powers to a character, and make the same skill account for both. Delete either one and you will see the undesignated row. Delete the second one and you'll also see #257924.
Duggan is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old August 11th, 2020, 03:15 PM
259914 - M&M 3E - Rapid Perception implementation is not very indicative of its correct cost

Quote:
I had a player fall prey to this, bringing in Rapid Perception and then adding another rank, thinking that would give them 6 ranks of Quickness for the sense whereas it is defined as operating in segments of 5 PP per rank of "all senses". Probably the easiest fix would be to add an option for Senses for "all senses" for Rapid (as well as Counters Illusion, and you'd might as well apply it to other options that include Sense and Sense Type).
Duggan is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old October 26th, 2020, 04:05 AM
261648 - M&M 3E - Concentration Extra not present for Nullify

Quote:
The Concentration Extra is not present for Nullify as it is for Affliction and Weaken.
Duggan is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old December 14th, 2020, 07:52 AM
Somewhat unfortunately, only one of these bugs has been fixed, and a handful of others were marked as closed even though the bug is still present.
Duggan is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old March 28th, 2021, 11:32 AM
265910 - When someone is set to Restrained in the Tactical Console, they get an indicator of being flatfooted

Quote:
In the tactical console, mark someone as Restrained in the conditions. Note that a little hourglass shows up beside their name. Hovering over it indicates that the person has not entered into combat yet and is therefore flatfooted, which is actually text more appropriate to 2E.
Duggan is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old September 28th, 2021, 10:16 AM
Several bugs above were marked as fixed, but are not. It's possible that they are fixed and not released. I sent feedback on some of them, and am looking forward to a response.
Duggan is offline   #18 Reply With Quote