Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Spyderbane

Old November 9th, 2023, 09:18 AM
Added Firearms to the fighter variant class
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pathfinder - Core Rule Book.zip (110.2 KB, 1 views)
Spyderbane is offline   #1181 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old December 4th, 2023, 12:39 PM
Rogue Unchained variant class
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pathfinder - Unchained.zip (9.1 KB, 0 views)
Spyderbane is offline   #1182 Reply With Quote
tltrambo

Old December 15th, 2023, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderbane View Post
Rogue Unchained variant class
I followed the instructions on the pdf but the update does not pop up on the menu, is there any particular reason on why this is happening?
tltrambo is offline   #1183 Reply With Quote
Johnnynytronius

Old January 9th, 2024, 10:59 PM
Guys (and Gals), I have a question. I have been playing Pathfinder for a while, but a game I recently started playing on RPOL.net is for D20 3.5 edition. I went and got the update, but when I got the .user files from LawfulG, they started giving me issues and prevented the game from loading. For instance, I put the Complete Mage.user file in the Program Data/Hero Lab/D20/Data folder and upon opening 3.5 it starts with Syntax errors from the 1st entry

Syntax Error in 'Eval' script for Think 'cBardicMusicLTh' (Eval Script '#1') on Line 3
-> Non-Existent thing 'hBrdMusic2' used by Script

That is just one of them... there are Non-Existent Things, Tags not defined, etc... kinda at a loss... any help?
Johnnynytronius is offline   #1184 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tltrambo View Post
I followed the instructions on the pdf but the update does not pop up on the menu, is there any particular reason on why this is happening?
Sorry, I don't monitor this site. I uploaded that file so it can be part of the next update when it is released.

If you want to add it then unzip the file to
Code:
C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\d20
Then under character > configure hero. Add the book.
Spyderbane is offline   #1185 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tltrambo View Post
What PDF? Are you looking for the d20 community set? The instructions for getting that are at the beginning of this thread. Any files Spyderbane has added since the last update will need to be downloaded manually from his posts and added to your d20 data folder.
Sendric is offline   #1186 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnynytronius View Post
Guys (and Gals), I have a question. I have been playing Pathfinder for a while, but a game I recently started playing on RPOL.net is for D20 3.5 edition. I went and got the update, but when I got the .user files from LawfulG, they started giving me issues and prevented the game from loading. For instance, I put the Complete Mage.user file in the Program Data/Hero Lab/D20/Data folder and upon opening 3.5 it starts with Syntax errors from the 1st entry

Syntax Error in 'Eval' script for Think 'cBardicMusicLTh' (Eval Script '#1') on Line 3
-> Non-Existent thing 'hBrdMusic2' used by Script

That is just one of them... there are Non-Existent Things, Tags not defined, etc... kinda at a loss... any help?
Did you only add the one file? Please follow the intructions found at the beginning of this thread to get the full community set. If you only add one file it may reference things found in other files, hence the sort of error you're seeing.
Sendric is offline   #1187 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old February 1st, 2024, 02:04 PM
Updated the description for Greater Trip. No longer makes a reference to bull rush and says your trip gets a +2
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pathfinder - Core Rule Book.zip (113.0 KB, 0 views)
Spyderbane is offline   #1188 Reply With Quote