Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Dakadin

Old November 19th, 2014, 04:40 PM
It resolved it for me.
Dakadin is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
MaxSupernova

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Me too.
MaxSupernova is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Farnaby

Old November 20th, 2014, 02:47 AM
Works for me too.
Farnaby is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
DWeiers

Old November 20th, 2014, 06:14 AM
Same here. Works like a charm.

You guys (and girls) rock!
Many thanks
DWeiers is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old November 21st, 2014, 03:25 AM
Works great, and it's REALLY neat....but.... Now I have to go over everything I did before now and actually reveal everything, and restructure stuff so that it makes sense.

(my format and data entry was craptastic to begin with)
Pollution is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old November 21st, 2014, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
Works great, and it's REALLY neat....but.... Now I have to go over everything I did before now and actually reveal everything, and restructure stuff so that it makes sense.

(my format and data entry was craptastic to begin with)
Ahh man don't say that, now I am afraid to look at it.
Exmortis is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old November 21st, 2014, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
Ahh man don't say that, now I am afraid to look at it.
No really, my entry style at first was, "erm....put in all the things....everywhere....in no particular order or style....yeah, find what works best later...."

So, the original topics look like shite. They're just kind of BLAH here's stuff! Topic names are B12, B13, B14, etc.... That's crap, should have said "Attic, Storage, Washroom" instead. I learned from that though.

When I started with RW, I did ALL kinds of stupid design decisions, I didn't have a clue how the system would work in the end, I was learning. It's TERRIBLE compared to how I do things now.

So, I have to at some point, go back and rework ALL of book 1 for RotRL, and do some minor cleanup on room names. Not to mention all the ugly assed sandpoint info I put in there....

You know what? On second thought...

HEY ROB! I'LL GIVE YOU $$$ FOR YOUR version OF ROTRL!!!! YOU KNOW, THE ONE YOU GUYS SHOWED OFF AT GENCON?

Save me from doing about 6 hours of cleanup, will you? I'll pay you!
Pollution is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 21st, 2014, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
HEY ROB! I'LL GIVE YOU $$$ FOR YOUR version OF ROTRL!!!! YOU KNOW, THE ONE YOU GUYS SHOWED OFF AT GENCON?

Save me from doing about 6 hours of cleanup, will you? I'll pay you!
Perhaps you should put this comment on the Paizo forums, offering to pay THEM. That's basically what you'd be doing if you're paying us, since we'd be paying them a hefty royalty.
rob is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old November 21st, 2014, 08:10 AM
Dude, I can only tell them so many times to get on this. I mean, really, I'm kinda tired of the, "well, we are aware and excited by RW....blah, blah, blah...and we're working on the possibility right now.....blah, blah, blah...."

I don't care about their stupid copyrighted material, or delivery of product, or quality assurance.... I just want my stuff now. Like RIGHT NOW! GIMME!

Seriously though, I've voiced my desire for them to hand you ALL their books and let you sell them via RW. I've also done the same with Catalyst (SR4/5), Onyx Path (nWoD, oWoD, WoD20A, MET) and a few other groups (sent an email to a couple of other companies too).

I'm doing it for totally mercenary reasons though. I'm getting good at putting this stuff in. If you guys get overworked, you'll farm out some of it to me. A professional Tech Writer. Who better?

Oh, and for realz, Getting the ability to put in rules ala the SRD into RW and selling them? CASH COW! Drive thru RPG selling ebooks, print on demand, AND RW plugins? The future is now, brah!
Pollution is offline   #29 Reply With Quote