Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Azhrei

Old August 21st, 2018, 09:42 AM
Tim, I love the community pack! Thanks for putting it together!

I have a feature request...

I'm playing in an online game and I'm trying to be precise about where items are stored on my character. I've put a [i[pearl of power[/i] in each of my left and right belt pouches (if one is filched, I'll still have the other). Is there a way for the community pack to merge them together when displaying them on the Play tab of the iPad app? So instead of two PoP's with one use each, I'd have a single PoP with two uses?

I'm currently using the pack's ability to add text to the equipment name so that I can add ", left pouch" and ", right pouch" so that I can remember why they show up twice.

Thanks!
Azhrei is offline   #1581 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
I'm playing in an online game and I'm trying to be precise about where items are stored on my character. I've put a [i[pearl of power[/i] in each of my left and right belt pouches (if one is filched, I'll still have the other). Is there a way for the community pack to merge them together when displaying them on the Play tab of the iPad app? So instead of two PoP's with one use each, I'd have a single PoP with two uses?
That is logic in the UI that I can't really mess with.

One idea is to use a pair of adjustments "Equipment Maximum Uses" and "Equipment, Remove Tracker". Use the remove tracker to have one PoP not display its uses on the Play tab. Then use Maxim Uses to increase the other PoP uses from 1 to 2. That way you would only have one PoP showing but with 2 uses.

Another idea is to use add the following adjustments: 2x "Equipment, Remove Tracker" and 1x "Generic, Tracker". Have the Remove Tracker adjustment select each PoP so that you do not show their uses on the Play tab. Then setup the Generic Tracker to be /day, Reset, name of "Pearl of Power" and set the counter to 2. This would hide both real PoP but give you a "Pearl of Power" tracker with 2/day uses on the play tab.

Hope that helps.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1582 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old August 22nd, 2018, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
One idea is to use a pair of adjustments "Equipment Maximum Uses" and "Equipment, Remove Tracker". Use the remove tracker to have one PoP not display its uses on the Play tab. Then use Maxim Uses to increase the other PoP uses from 1 to 2. That way you would only have one PoP showing but with 2 uses.
Ah, that sounds perfect. I hadn't thought of the ability to hide one of them. Since I have the same issue with a couple of other items (antitoxin, alchemists fire), I can do the same thing with them.

If one of my pouches is stolen, I can decrease the "max uses" and put it back when I get the pouch back. And if a pouch is lost or permanently destroyed, I can just delete both entries along with the pouch itself.

Thanks!
Azhrei is offline   #1583 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old September 8th, 2018, 11:01 AM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.18 is out!

v1.18 September 8, 2018

Bug Fixes
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Re-did the Wilder base class and all its class abilities. Fixed all the Surge types and added the missing ones from the Ultimate Psionics book. Changed the Natural Healing power to correctly set the Augmented and Mythic text into the component fields.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Re-did the Dread base class. All abilities are now 100% scripted and added in the missing Terrors that are in the latest PDF.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) Fixed #140 - Ring of Self-Sufficiency was granting its bonus when NOT equipped instead of when equipped.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) Fixed #139 - Vitalist Life Leech was not calculating its Drain Health ability incorrectly.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) Fixed #125 - The 'Armored Blade' Soulknife archetype was not getting the correct slower enhancement bonus progression.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) Finished #123 - Implemented the soulknife blade skill "Additional Configuration". This blade skill now lets you select a different minblade and setup different enhancements to the weapon. Then a simple selection of "Swap Config" on the In-Play tab lets you swap between the different configurations.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Expanded Knowledge feat text made more clear that a power must be added on the class tab and that the feat does not do this automatically.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fix Psicrystal system error message.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Change the way that the Psicrystal ranks are displayed to make it more user friendly.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added in the missing free 4 ranks in Perception and Stealth.
  • Frumple Age Category Dragons (ShadowChemosh) -Fixed errors being tossed for some dragons that had age specific limitations on "Change Shape".
  • Mummy's Mask (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed misspelled feat name "Clensing Burst" to be "Cleansing Burst". In Addition fixed the pre-req to check for all three valid cases not just channel energy.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Updated Traceur archetype for the Psychic Warrior.
New Features
  • AP50 Night of Frozen Shadows (Proffitt) - Dynamic version of Suishen in Night of Frozen Shadows. Updates weapon abilities, spells, etc based on counter of number of Oni killed.
  • Golden Glyph Publishing (ShadowChemosh) - Finished adding the complete PDF for the "Lagos" race.
  • Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new adjustment "Class, Pre-Req Valid" that lets you suppress the validation errors for a class or PrC.
  • Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new adjustment "Class Ability, Remove Activation" that lets you hide the activation option on the In-Play tab.
  • Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new adjustment "Ability Score (Perm), Type". This adjustment lets you add a typed bonus to ability scores but treats it as a permament change to the character. This means a increase to Intelligence will provide extra languages and skill points.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added new Power Adjustments: Bite of the Wolf & Claws of the Beast.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added power adjustment "Physical Acceleration".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added power adjustment "Form of Doom".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the Dread class and all archetypes. Enhanced and scripted all abilities.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added the Mindwright archetype for the Psion base class.
Data File Authoring
  • Created load mods for all the old deprecated psicrystal archetypes and racial abilities. Moved the wilder base classes and abilities into its own class specific user file.
  • Data File Authoring (ShadowChemosh) - Moved the wilder base classes and abilities into its own class specific user file.
  • All damage reduction abilities now use the exact same setup, procedures, and text wording.
  • Broke Dread out to its own .user file.
  • Created new procedure for terrors adding to the Devastating Touch class ability.
  • Added new abCategory.PUTerror which was added to all the terror custom abilities.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Removed IP names from Powers.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Moved all dread Things form the Classes.user file to its own Dread Class user file. Deprecated some unused/unneeded class abilities.
  • Removed old Tome of Horrors deprecated races.
  • Updated the CB - Dragons, Metallic.stock file and prepared it for distribution.
  • Removed Basic Pack deprecated Things.
  • Removed old 3PP Pack deprecated things.
  • Removed old GM Pack deprecated things file.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1584 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old September 8th, 2018, 12:01 PM
This is why I love the community. also a psicrystal error
Attached Images
File Type: gif psi.gif (364.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by catman123456; September 8th, 2018 at 12:17 PM.
catman123456 is offline   #1585 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old September 8th, 2018, 12:14 PM
This is why I love Shadow!
Krothos is offline   #1586 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old September 8th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Shadow, not sure if you fixed the issue and missed the release notes, or not. But where you able to make your Favored enemy count as the normal adjustment?
Minous is offline   #1587 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old September 8th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Shadow, not sure if you fixed the issue and missed the release notes, or not. But where you able to make your Favored enemy count as the normal adjustment?
The previous version v1.17 had the following change:

Conferred Adjustment (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Ranger: Favored Enemy" to mirror the core adjustment. This allows the ability "Vicious Aim" to work correctly.

Is this what you mean? If not I am sorry I have forgotten what the issue was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
This is why I love the community. also a psicrystal error
Hmmm not good. Can you email me the .por file doing this please so I can track down why. Email me at my forum user id at yahoo dot com.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1588 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old September 8th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Sent the file
catman123456 is offline   #1589 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old September 9th, 2018, 03:52 AM
Shadow, yep that was it. I must have missed the 1.17 release notes.
Minous is offline   #1590 Reply With Quote