Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ErinRigh

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
Is there an option within the Community Pack to allow a character to take both a bonus hit point AND bonus skill point each level as their Favored Class Bonus? I wasn't able to find it.

(sorry if this was asked/answered before; my search results didn't find anything)
There is a feat which allows that for humans, "Fast Learner" from ARG
ErinRigh is offline   #1461 Reply With Quote
Valdacil

Old December 23rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Quote:
I have taken your code and added it to the class which will be in the next release. Here is the final script which also adds logic to have the Warpriest levels count as monk levels.
Right on, SC. I've copy/pasted your code into my local copy. Love the community collaboration. We've also submitted a bug to LW regarding the WaP SF armor. Monks get WIS to armor + additional every couple levels. WaP SF also get WIS to armor + additional every couple of levels. These operate similarly, but have slightly different wording. But they should not stack with each other. If you took Monk AND WaP SF, you should not get double your WIS to AC. However, in HL, WaP is granting your WIS to AC as an Untyped bonus whereas Monk is granting WIS to AC as a WIS bonus... thus giving you both.
Valdacil is offline   #1462 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old December 24th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Is there anything that the Community Pack can do to add skill unlocks documentation to skills? I’m building an unchained rogue and it’s a PITA to have to refer back to the web site or a pdf when I want the skill unlock details for a particular skill. Thanks!
Azhrei is offline   #1463 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old December 24th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
Is there anything that the Community Pack can do to add skill unlocks documentation to skills? I’m building an unchained rogue and it’s a PITA to have to refer back to the web site or a pdf when I want the skill unlock details for a particular skill. Thanks!
Those are displayed in the program when you mouse over the skill.
Minous is offline   #1464 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old December 24th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Those are displayed in the program when you mouse over the skill.
Only once you've got the skill marked as unlocked - until that point it isn't available on the skill tooltip.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #1465 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old December 25th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Hm, thanks, Farling. I’ll check that my laptop version does that. If it does, I’ll file a bug report on the iPad version because it clearly doesn’t!

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
Azhrei is offline   #1466 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old December 30th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Can we get an Adjustment that allows the Generic, Tracker Adjustment to be reset with Night's Rest?

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1467 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old December 30th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
Can we get an Adjustment that allows the Generic, Tracker Adjustment to be reset with Night's Rest?
I would think that a separate Resetting Tracker Adjustment would be a better way to go than layering them.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #1468 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 31st, 2017, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
This adjustment has been enhanced with a dropdown to reset with nights rest or no reset. It defaults to no reset which is what it does currently.

In addition a usage dropdown selection on the adjustment lets you set the tracker to be /day or /week or whatever.

Finally removed the dropdown to select the tracker. Instead the tracker on the In-Play tab gets its data directly from the attached adjustment.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1469 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 31st, 2017, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
Is there an option within the Community Pack to allow a character to take both a bonus hit point AND bonus skill point each level as their Favored Class Bonus? I wasn't able to find it.

(sorry if this was asked/answered before; my search results didn't find anything)
Added a new adjustment called "Class, Favored Class Bonus" which will let you choose a second FCB to gain a bonus in each level.

Also added new adjustment called "Class, Favored Class Bonus Adjust" that will let you increase/decrease the the amount of bonus a FCB gives.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1470 Reply With Quote